+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scott robertson

Is Wilkie any different to Robertson, think I'd be right in saying you're not too fond of the former? Neither Dodds the player nor Dixon cost the club a potential transfer fee, not sure what Dodds the co-manager has to do with it. Why not compare Judas to McDonald, same time, similar situations?

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Is Wilkie any different to Robertson, think I'd be right in saying you're not too fond of the former? Neither Dodds the player nor Dixon cost the club a potential transfer fee, not sure what Dodds the co-manager has to do with it. Why not compare Judas to McDonald, same time, similar situations?
    Dodds attempted to close the club....unforgivable.

Dixon is a complete prick.

McDonald's attitude was great, very few like that.

Wilkie I don't really like because he's biased in his ghost written column and changes his mind every few weeks depending on the last couple of results for us or they ****s.

Robertson as under 18 coach I can easily live with, Mcpake wanting to appoint him as asst manager probably not.

I made my decision over the dodds affair couldn't see me handing back a season ticket over an under 18 coach.

I hope he keeps his head Doon, works hard and does well for the boys he's training and the club.

Will I be sending him a Xmas card? Probably not.....unlikely to get there anyway with the Gpo.

I've absolutely no problem guys feeling more strongly than that......I thought there would be a mixed opinion it's why I asked the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Wilkie I don't really like because he's biased in his ghost written column and changes his mind every few weeks depending on the last couple of results for us or they ****s.

Robertson as under 18 coach I can easily live with, Mcpake wanting to appoint him as asst manager probably not.

I made my decision over the dodds affair couldn't see me handing back a season ticket over an under 18 coach.

I hope he keeps his head Doon, works hard and does well for the boys he's training and the club.

Will I be sending him a Xmas card? Probably not.....unlikely to get there anyway with the Gpo.

I've absolutely no problem guys feeling more strongly than that......I thought there would be a mixed opinion it's why I asked the question.
    If you change your mind re Christmas card remember and post it in plenty time!!

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Too late for this Xmas Eric

for me, McPake wants him to do a job. Want him and Robertson to succeed, don't care that he went and played for our neighbours.

I know Scott robertsons parents, both ardent Dundee supporters, and I was stunned when he went across the road.
    Only thing I can say in his favour is that he has never criticised Dundee off or on the park to my knowledge.
    I agree with a previous poster, there must be ex Dee candidates with coaching credentials that could have been considered.
    Although I don't think it's fair to have a go at mcpake at this stage.

Too late for this Xmas Eric

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Eric he got a card that only had his street on it, it went through Edinburgh mail centre like any other item, they could have destroyed it as incomplete address but they did there best and eventually got it t the rightful home, I’d be delighted with that kind of service but some just like to moan for the sake of it, I’m looking to join noah’s gang he has some valid points 😁

Dodds did what he did and is now no longer welcome at Dens, Robertson should be the same after his snakey behaviour given Dundee spent years developing him. For a backroom role in charge of kids, I'd really have thought there were plenty options. Bad enough Dave Mackay after his comments, this is taking the piss. Time for the fans to get a say in appointments, it's our club after all

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Eric he got a card that only had his street on it, it went through Edinburgh mail centre like any other item, they could have destroyed it as incomplete address but they did there best and eventually got it t the rightful home, I’d be delighted with that kind of service but some just like to moan for the sake of it, I’m looking to join noah’s gang he has some valid points 
    If it had Radio 1 tickets in it he wouldn’t have got it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)