+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: If Gove was a remoaner he’d want another vote!

Only two left in it now, the Buffoon and the one who's name rhymes with Hunt.

As bad as the Tories are, it’s worth reminding ourselves that Labour have Corbyn. Voted in as Labour leader by their membership! He is probably the worst party leader, of any party, in living memory. There a many, good, decent Labour MPs but I just can’t imagine how they stomach being in a party led by such a horrible bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Hunt who I still don't trust,once a remainer always one.IMO he's another remainer plant like May was and we all know where that ended up.leopards don't suddenly change their spots

And the great news is that neither is a “Leftie”.

Praise be to god.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    As bad as the Tories are, it’s worth reminding ourselves that Labour have Corbyn. Voted in as Labour leader by their membership! He is probably the worst party leader, of any party, in living memory. There a many, good, decent Labour MPs but I just can’t imagine how they stomach being in a party led by such a horrible bloke.
    Some decent moderate people in Labour Kets but a party riven by Momentum and it’s maniacs.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Let me know if you need anymore help with the big words Al,

I know you struggle.
    You have already said there three times you boring knob head!! Boris will alas take us out of the EU so get used to it or purchase a one way ticket!!!

Evening Des! 123 does not rhyme with Hunt but it should as he’s a prize one! 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    I don't agree with many of your views on Brexit but you are exactly correct regarding Corbyn and his bully boys. God help this country if he ever becomes our PM. Surely the general public of this country would never make such an horrendous error of judgement.

I really do worry about ‘the general public’ and what it has become in this country. I watched Question Time tonight and if that audience is representative of the general public then God help us. I previously stated that there are many good Labour MPs but that Laura Pidcock is not one of them, her name should be Laura Pillock. No wonder politics is in its current state, both main parties are so internally split that it’s difficult to align oneself to any of them. Maybe the Monster Raving Loonies are not so mad after all!

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    I don't agree with many of your views on Brexit but you are exactly correct regarding Corbyn and his bully boys. God help this country if he ever becomes our PM. Surely the general public of this country would never make such an horrendous error of judgement.
    Unfortunately Leicester I fear you’re wrong.

The “Right On Lefties” in London,the university students with no real life experience who are ready to be bought off with free tuition fees and the work shy are desperate to see Corbyn prevail.

I have a niece who went straight from education into working at a university in the North East........she is 35 and diversity,LBGT,feminism and Corbyn mad.

Her dad is a former miner and your typical “died in the wool” Labour supporter.

Her dad cannot stomach Corbyn and the Marxists and voted for Brexit.

He and her went for weeks without speaking due to her being so p I s s e d at him for not voting to Remain and because he won’t vote for Corbyn.

Her and her university workers and the vast majority of the students are desperate to see us run like Venezuela.

Absolutely clueless.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)