+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: If Gove was a remoaner he’d want another vote!

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    If the Jocks did get independence it would give our bricklayers a lot of work in building that feckin wall higher!

Good one!! Miserable dour Jocks! I actually cheer when Andy Murray loses and who would his attention seeking mother be without his name attached? As for being better off without us - would they hell!! Agree with 68 - on the contrary the Southern Irish are friendly and warm - pity about their excuse for a PM though who is right up Macrons ring piece!

Come on Boris - middle finger up when we leave 😂

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    If the Jocks did get independence it would give our bricklayers a lot of work in building that feckin wall higher!

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Most of our bricklayers are Polish!

Here's an interesting read. Legally weve left already due to further EU incompetence.
    https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/0...=Evening_Blend

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Most of our bricklayers are Polish!

Polish do everything but masters of f uck all! Polish gang just been imprisoned for slavery as were paying 0.50p wages.

Bet Lai saw this news and was willing to pay 0.75p for each person and ship them to the Stadium😂

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Just a couple of points to make on this:
    - Farage is a lying, slimy scumbag. Funded by a shady businessman with links to Russia. He actually might be the one who helps destroy the UK and its constitution. Scotland and NI could easily walk away from the UK. He's a complete idiot who has somehow garnered power with the press to give him a platform he doesn't deserve to spout sh1te. He will get found out at some point.
    - If both sides told lies, then there's cause on itself to hold another referendum. This time with an impartial body to give more accurate information..
    - If we leave with no deal, it won't matter that we are 5th largest economy - we won't be 5th for much longer. Mauritania are the only country in the world that trades on WTO rules. Its GDP is $4.7m - less than what we sold Dawson to Watford for.
    - Our £8bn per year compared to the EU total GDP is a bit like throwing a couple of pennies away on the street.

Nevertheless, we all have and are entitled to our opinions.

I do hope that you are right and I am wrong, and that leaving is the best option available to us. I just can't see how right now..
    How you can't see that Farage is one of the only Guys who tells the EU exactly what they are to their faces whilst other politicians either lick asses or look in the opposite direction I will never know. Watch the videos. If you still hold your view then go and lick some EU ass.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    How you can't see that Farage is one of the only Guys who tells the EU exactly what they are to their faces whilst other politicians either lick asses or look in the opposite direction I will never know. Watch the videos. If you still hold your view then go and lick some EU ass.
    I see the German lady who’s been given one of the top jobs is the second most hated politician in her own country and mixed up in some sort of scandal,financial I believe.

The non German and French countries are furious about being shut out of the top jobs,even Junker is saying how undemocratic the process has become.

Federalism is an absolute joke,it’s like “Animal Farm” in that all countries are supposed to be equal but some are more equal than others.

There’s nothing wrong with the Common Market as was,trading on equal terms always made great sense but the EU is a corrupt cesspit in its present form.

Even if it takes us a bit of time to regain our equilibrium after Brexit I can see others following suit once they realise it can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Well said Boingy and totally agree! At least Farage has the balls to stand up to them which is why so many voted for his new Brexit party!

It’s as simple as 123 for Farage to work out these EU leaders are all worthless t wats!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I see the German lady who’s been given one of the top jobs is the second most hated politician in her own country and mixed up in some sort of scandal,financial I believe.

The non German and French countries are furious about being shut out of the top jobs,even Junker is saying how undemocratic the process has become.

Federalism is an absolute joke,it’s like “Animal Farm” in that all countries are supposed to be equal but some are more equal than others.

There’s nothing wrong with the Common Market as was,trading on equal terms always made great sense but the EU is a corrupt cesspit in its present form.

Even if it takes us a bit of time to regain our equilibrium after Brexit I can see others following suit once they realise it can be done.
    Its weird how Junker can even use the word Democratic when like the remainers over here they wont accept Democratic votes something that Farage looked them straight in the eye and said. 27 countries who have to do as they are told. Like you Mick a common market was a good idea and it should have never gone further than that. My Grandad had his suspicions. He wouldnt believe how bad it turned out and would have felt ashamed of the remainer standpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Just a couple of points to make on this:
    - Farage is a lying, slimy scumbag. Funded by a shady businessman with links to Russia. He actually might be the one who helps destroy the UK and its constitution. Scotland and NI could easily walk away from the UK. He's a complete idiot who has somehow garnered power with the press to give him a platform he doesn't deserve to spout sh1te. He will get found out at some point.
    - If both sides told lies, then there's cause on itself to hold another referendum. This time with an impartial body to give more accurate information..
    - If we leave with no deal, it won't matter that we are 5th largest economy - we won't be 5th for much longer. Mauritania are the only country in the world that trades on WTO rules. Its GDP is $4.7m - less than what we sold Dawson to Watford for.
    - Our £8bn per year compared to the EU total GDP is a bit like throwing a couple of pennies away on the street.

Nevertheless, we all have and are entitled to our opinions.

I do hope that you are right and I am wrong, and that leaving is the best option available to us. I just can't see how right now..
    Hello 123.
    On point 1 you rather destroy your own arguement. If you are correct then every country bar 1 has managed to do a deal with the EU on terms better than WTO so why can't we as the the biggest customer of the EU manage to negotiate a deal? £8 billion is our net contribution. The figure you should be looking at is EU sales to the UK of around £350 billion which is an awful lot of pennies for them to be 'throwing down the street.'

You then go on to blast Farage (yawn yawn) rather than address my 2nd point. What do you see as the future when the Italian economy fails? I guess you see strength in unity. I just don't buy into this 'one size fits all' and I see a domino effect. This will then lead to Germany/France and the other stronger nations creating a First Division with even stronger ties than now. Otherwise called a United States of Europe.

What is your vision of the the EU when the sh1t well and truly hits the fan? Unity or everyman for himself?

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)