+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: If Gove was a remoaner he’d want another vote!

I watched the Isambard Kingdom Brunel documentary the other night and you cant help but contrast the sheer guts and determination and "Get on with it" mentality that is absent today in so many pathetic Remainers who don't think we are capable of just getting on with it. That guy was told "you cant build a bridge that big" but he just ignored it and got on with it. The rest is history. Bunch of wet lettuces today looking for obstacles to fall over, and when they can't find any they imagine one based on conjecture. They cement themselves to words like "Possibly", "Maybe" It "could", It "May" and try to make them into definitive words.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    I watched the Isambard Kingdom Brunel documentary the other night and you cant help but contrast the sheer guts and determination and "Get on with it" mentality that is absent today in so many pathetic Remainers who don't think we are capable of just getting on with it. That guy was told "you cant build a bridge that big" but he just ignored it and got on with it. The rest is history. Bunch of wet lettuces today looking for obstacles to fall over, and when they can't find any they imagine one based on conjecture. They cement themselves to words like "Possibly", "Maybe" It "could", It "May" and try to make them into definitive words.
    Is it too much to ask for a plan or some detail before we 'just get on with it'?

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    sorry SB,but you don’t get to were trump and boris are at the moment by being buffoons just saying.
    Well Albion, add some portions of: lack of empathy, psychopathic personality, megalomania, coming from the right background/family and maybe some other ingredients (dodgy election systems, def in the case of Trump) and I think we’re there. 😎

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Well Albion, add some portions of: lack of empathy, psychopathic personality, megalomania, coming from the right background/family and maybe some other ingredients (dodgy election systems, def in the case of Trump) and I think we’re there. ��
    touch’e

A man came to dig a trench for me today. I told him it couldn't be done. He said he was sure he could do it. I smiled (One of those sickly smiles accompanied by a raised eye brow things) and said "what guarantee can you give me"? "What if you cant get a shovel?" "What if a hurricane comes along and blows you away"? "What if a great earthquake swallows you up"!

"Well I'm not saying it wont be easy, its hard work, but I know I'm more than capable" he said
    "Really"? I said "and anyway it looks like rain"! "You might even get wet"!

The man dug the trench, did a great job but wasn't too happy

"Was it something I said"?

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Well Albion, add some portions of: lack of empathy, psychopathic personality, megalomania, coming from the right background/family and maybe some other ingredients (dodgy election systems, def in the case of Trump) and I think we’re there. 😎

Good and bad qualities in every individual. The ones who usually succeed and the ones who take no s hit wether they are a country leader or football manager. Sadly, the individuals who fail are those too nice or too soft!

So Boris and Slaven - start kicking arse!!!!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)