+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New Consortium

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    As for the under-21s, you’re right - although having someone like Boothroyd as manager (or Solanke as centre forward) won’t help our cause.
    On 14 March 2011, Boothroyd was sacked by Coventry City after a run of poor results, which saw the club win only once in six**** league games.[21]

On 21 December 2013, Boothroyd was sacked by Northampton after a 4-1 defeat by Wycombe Wanderers. The club were bottom of League Two.[24]

Never mind, come and work for the England set-up, where serial failure at club level is never a barrier to multi-million pound contracts. Eh, Gareth.

Quote Originally Posted by snipe_pie View Post
    Sorry, but I have completely lost interest. I’m with jonnyt1
    Me too. The club's a ****ing joke thanks to Hardy. And the way us fans have been treated throughout this 'takeover' process is shocking. Asking us to part with money while not even ensuring that there'll be a club to support. It's absolutely ridiculous.

What the hell is actually going on? Where are the SAs? What's holding the whole thing up? How can he entertain new bids with us in court in a few weeks? Nothing makes sense.

This ****ing club does my head in.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Me too. The club's a ****ing joke thanks to Hardy. And the way us fans have been treated throughout this 'takeover' process is shocking. Asking us to part with money while not even ensuring that there'll be a club to support. It's absolutely ridiculous.

What the hell is actually going on? Where are the SAs? What's holding the whole thing up? How can he entertain new bids with us in court in a few weeks? Nothing makes sense.

This ****ing club does my head in.
    People are FINALLY seeing the man for what he is. A complete deluded fool living in fantasy land. Anyone still believe there are actually SA's on the horizon apart from Michael Caine in Zulu.

It's very obvious the situation is getting desperate now. No one wants to buy the club, well certainly not at the money AH is asking. If he doesn't sell or put the club into admin before the next court appearance you can guarantee liquidation is on the cards.

Question is if he can't sell what scenario is best for AH, admin or liquidation?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    It's very obvious the situation is getting desperate now. No one wants to buy the club, well certainly not at the money AH is asking. If he doesn't sell or put the club into admin before the next court appearance you can guarantee liquidation is on the cards.

Question is if he can't sell what scenario is best for AH, admin or liquidation?
    Who's paying for admin? He had to use £35,000 from lifeline for pitch repairs.

Quote Originally Posted by snipe_pie View Post
    Sorry, but I have completely lost interest. I’m with jonnyt1
    Is the correct answer.
    😠😠

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    He has put us in this mess he should sort it out.

Put it this way if the club folds I wouldnt want to be in his shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I think you just clarified my point!

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post

Put it this way if the club folds I wouldnt want to be in his shoes.
    I don't think he can afford to is my point. Admin requires the person putting into admin to pay 3 months running costs up front. And with the winding up order in play, it's not like he can speak to one of the group's and arrange for them to pay as they aren't guaranteed to get the club out of admin as you can't do a prepack (due to the winding up order). One good thing, it's getting to the point of him being desperate, Administration would lead to him being able to pay the loans off from PLG and PI but he'd get nothing personally but he probably can't afford it. Liquidation would mean he gets nothing, loses the golf course and would be investigated as to why he was running the club the way he was. Looks like he'll be getting desperate to sell soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    If he had the capacity to sort it out he wouldn't have got into this mess in the first place.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast