+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Consortium

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Who's paying for admin? He had to use £35,000 from lifeline for pitch repairs.
    Seems he didnt.

I don't think he can afford to is my point. Admin requires the person putting into admin to pay 3 months running costs up front. And with the winding up order in play, it's not like he can speak to one of the group's and arrange for them to pay as they aren't guaranteed to get the club out of admin as you can't do a prepack (due to the winding up order). One good thing, it's getting to the point of him being desperate, Administration would lead to him being able to pay the loans off from PLG and PI but he'd get nothing personally but he probably can't afford it. Liquidation would mean he gets nothing, loses the golf course and would be investigated as to why he was running the club the way he was. Looks like he'll be getting desperate to sell soon enough
    Do you or anyone know if you can put a company in administration if there is already a winding up order?

I recall RT being praised for not "putting us into administration" when he took over from Munto and so had to bear the debt costs but I never worked out how he could have done otherwise. I presume you can't buy a business then put it straight into admin then buy it back.

If we are liquidated, Hardy gets nothing, and a lot of bad publicity. His reputation will be even more destroyed. If we go into admin, Hardy gets nothing, his reputation is slightly less affected. If he (somehow) gets a sale, he might get something. There is huge incentive for him to sell, if he can. Also at stake is his fitness as a company director, if he does anything to cause him problems with companies house, it could affect his other business interests and anything he wants to do in the future. I have no faith in any of his recent statements because they haven’t happened, sale deadline, HMRC paid in full, etc. But, I do think his personal interest matches ours as supporters, club survival and a successful sale. Where our interests diverge, is that his main interest is a sale, any sale, our interest is sale to someone who will invest in the club.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    Seems he didnt.
    I did read that, he's playing with fire if it hasn't. Wouldn't that be a legal issue?

I did read that, he's playing with fire if it hasn't. Wouldn't that be a legal issue?
    Been looking for that quote on Twitter, reckon it has been removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    If he had the capacity to sort it out he wouldn't have got into this mess in the first place.
    Yes from a business sense he is hopeless I agree but I bet he has easily got the funds to personally pay what is needed but of course he won't dip into his own money.

I don't feel sorry for him at all he will still have a nice big house already paid off and will still drive around in a s****y car I hate the bloke to be honest.

Been looking for that quote on Twitter, reckon it has been removed.
    This is what I saw

https://mobile.twitter.com/Garryanth...48798013435905

Matt
    @mattspen2000
    ·
    23h
    So Hardy is saying the lifeline has donated £35,000 for the pitch renovation. Let’s be clear here... no such renovation has taken place. The reno wash called off 2 days before it was meant to start. Groundstaff have done it themselves #Notts

Matt
    @mattspen2000
    ·
    23h
    So Hardy is saying the lifeline has donated £35,000 for the pitch renovation. Let’s be clear here... no such renovation has taken place. The reno wash called off 2 days before it was meant to start. Groundstaff have done it themselves #Notts
    So has £35k been taken out of Lifeline and used for something else?

Do we need to worry about the scrap value of some lumps of bronze outside the ground?

One thing's for certain, they'll not be a sale anytime soon!!!

I've given up, after over 40 years a supporter I really don't care anymore. Hardy has completely killed my love for football

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast