+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For cycling fans.....well at least Donny

For cycling fans.....well at least Donny

Off to the alpes to-morrow with one of my sons for 6 days of cycling bliss. On the agenda the reconnaissance of “Etape du Tour” with two climbs of 1900 and 2300+ metres. Then off to the southern alpes to tackle the col de Vars 2000m Col de Bonette 2700+ and Risoul 1800. That little lot is for my son...me I have an appointment with arguably the most beautiful of them all..the Col d’Izoard that culminates at 2300. Phuck knows how long that is going to take me....if I manage to climb it at all!

I've been watching some videos on YouTube from a bell end called Cyclingmikey who rides around London trying to report as many car drivers as he can,he comes over as a right arrogant self important tosser and he had better get out of my way it I get him in my sights through the windscreen

Anyway rant over,good luck with your trip Frenchlion

Enjoy Frenchlion,wish I was fit enough to do that,I wolf probably manage it with an E- bike ...lol

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I've been watching some videos on YouTube from a bell end called Cyclingmikey who rides around London trying to report as many car drivers as he can,he comes over as a right arrogant self important tosser and he had better get out of my way it I get him in my sights through the windscreen

Anyway rant over,good luck with your trip Frenchlion
    Hes a top Man ,these car drivers are always after knocking cyclists off their bikes.. Bet Tricky is one of them..

Urban cyclists = roadkill

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Hes a top Man ,these car drivers are always after knocking cyclists off their bikes.. Bet Tricky is one of them..
    I beg to differ Alf,I've seen some videos where he's waiting around a corner sitting there waiting to pounce on some poor sod,he's a complete loser who loves power and probably a police reject who should **** off back to South Africa,I've left him some choice comments on his videos but he's never replied to them

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Off to the alpes to-morrow with one of my sons for 6 days of cycling bliss. On the agenda the reconnaissance of “Etape du Tour” with two climbs of 1900 and 2300+ metres. Then off to the southern alpes to tackle the col de Vars 2000m Col de Bonette 2700+ and Risoul 1800. That little lot is for my son...me I have an appointment with arguably the most beautiful of them all..the Col d’Izoard that culminates at 2300. Phuck knows how long that is going to take me....if I manage to climb it at all!

Happy climbing Frenchy . It's on my bucket list to do some climbs in the Alps before my legs and heart start packing in lol

I saw one of them electric cycle hybrid things today.
    I imagine the owner was a caravan club enthusiast like Alf.
    But is it a form of cheating to have a electric motor on a cycle?
    Or does the hybrid cycle become just a moped?
    And the guy was not wearing a safety helmet!

Safety helmets are not compulsory on bikes/ e bikes Tricky,but in my opinion they should be..

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]E-bike law

• Electric assistance can only be provided to a maximum of 25 km/h (15.5 mph)
    • The motor used must be of no more than 250 Watts (maximum continuous rated power)
    • The e-bike's pedals must be in motion for motor assistance to be provided.
    • The rider must be 14 years of age or over.

30 Apr 2018

[/COLOR]

https://www.cyclinguk.org › eapc-re...

Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 22-06-2019 at 08:51 PM.

There's ****ing thousands of the cOnts out on the road today,something must be happening somewhere because there was bloody herds of them out on normally quiet roads leading up to the Trent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast