+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The grim reality of Israel...

Arabs living in Israel
    shell station map

Arabs living in Syria
    umb bank near me

I rather like this quote, "In today's world no one is innocent, no one a neutral, A man is either with the oppressed or he is with the oppressors. He who takes no interest in politics gives his blessing to the prevailing order, that of the ruling classes and exploiting forces" _George Habash.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I rather like this quote, "In today's world no one is innocent, no one a neutral, A man is either with the oppressed or he is with the oppressors. He who takes no interest in politics gives his blessing to the prevailing order, that of the ruling classes and exploiting forces" _George Habash.
    He's referring to Hamas I presume ?

''Let us not forget the East Bank of the (River) Jordan, where seventy per cent of the inhabitants belong to the Palestinian nation''.

George Habash

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It's that sort of public apathy that is allowing "Concentration Camps" on the Mexican border and kids in Palestine being subjected to casual genocide. Real problems need serious people who will bear those responsibilities. Fortunately, I believe a new generation of politicians who actually give a flying phuck are on the cusp and the kids in Yemen, Gaza, El Paso and Syria might have a chance after all.
    No it's the hyped up level of political outrage by extreme politics and religion and the mainstream party politics sheep that constantly try to outscore or out shame/blame the opposition. There is no movement with todays politics because no body dare work together to solve common problems because that is betraying the party line.

Wake up - the apathy that you speak of is constantly voting for the laissez faire of destructive politics that we have now.

'' There is no movement with todays politics because no body dare work together to solve common problems because that is betraying the party line.''

Today we can not solve the tragic devastating events that are facing the world. The human mind can not even understand who we are as human beings, if we can not understand ,then how can we solve all the problems. Fully-fledged capitalism is generally thought to have emerged in north western Europe, especially in the Low Countries (mainly present-day Flanders and Netherlands) and Great Britain, in the six****th to seven****th centuries. After Capitalism became the mode,the intellectuals of that time perceived its faults. A study by Marxs and Engels gave us the anti-thesis Communism, but also that system did not solve the problems ,and can not.
    The very theory of Communism makes the mind crude. Communismis unable to provide the proper environment for the creation of a strong solid pychic and intellectual structure.That is why moral stamina- moral sanctity- is lost in communist countries.
    In todays world intellect can not solve the problems that we face now, or in the future. Societies are faced with intellectual exploitation, ,dogmatic theorys and doctrines, and religious superstitions and rituals becoming widespread.
    The need of cardinal human values is an urgent necessary. This is the demand of the age. Because such higher values are lacking in social life,there are many discordances and confusions in society.

All I know is kids are being bombed, deprived and starved all over the planet. Wake up. It's 2019 for God's sake.

I think you should have a trip out to Nigeria BT, see if you can't have a word with Boko Haram, I think there are still plenty of missing schoolgirls you could help search for. See where virtue-signalling gets you there, worth a try though, no ?

Yes BT : Why do i support israel? or Whey would I not support Israel?

https://youtu.be/tXy4NXbuE-k

Despite a so-called “truce” that was allegedly negotiated – and signed – between Israel and Gaza’s ruling Hamas terrorist organization last Thursday, 7,000 rioters showed up as usual to participate in the general weekly violence and attacks on IDF soldiers at Israel’s southern border.

https://www.jewishpress.com/news/eye...0qBPeYl6xSHBbM

The Hamas Health Ministry claimed 50 Gazans were injured in the melee but there was no way to independently confirm the figure nor to verify the veracity of the claim.

The so-called “truce,” negotiated by Egypt and United Nations officials, was to go into effect on Friday morning. Israel agreed to re-expand the Gaza fishing zone to 15 nautical miles, effective 10 am. In addition, 60 boats confiscated by Israel were to have been returned.

More to the point, Israel reopened the fuel line to Gaza’s power plant, and four trucks delivered 152,000 liters of Qatari fuel to the enclave.

In return, Hamas was to have “reined in” the weekly Friday violence along the border, and stopped the launch of arson terror balloons that have ignited dozens of fires across southern Israel in recent weeks.

Instead, Hamas terrorists started 14 fires in southern Israel on Friday alone with the launch of more incendiary balloons, in addition to the riots along the border by some 7,000 Gazans who burned tires and threw Molotov cocktails, hand grenades and stones, also as usual.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)