+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: O/T The Tory party at work

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I trust you have watched the whole video to the end
    We lead the world in climate change says Hammond by committing to a zero carbon economy by 2050 That's 30 years hence when we will have forgotten his empty words
    This was already out there before her and her friends went into the room uninvited. The thing about it is that as a kid you're tought to respect others to a degree acceptable to society. Greenpiece or whoever they are representing are representd by politions who have a vested interest in the world and the Tories have set out an ambitious plan to have a carbon neutral country by 2050.

These people posed a threat to life on a security level just by walking into that room ininvited. To say that it is ok to go into there because they're wanting to save the planet and get a point across is crazy. Who goes through the doors the next time? The security is at fault as well, just because someone is dressed in a frock doesn't mean they're ok in the head!

I'm with my fellow Millers on this one. How on earth were people supposed to know she didn't have a weapon!!

Well done for dealing with her as he did.

Looking like a an own goal by exile. We can always go to var tho 😊

The Minister concerned has been suspended pending investigations.
    I would expect him to be cleared of being entirely in the wrong.

Where were the Security people on this one ?
    40 protesters and no security ?

In the circumstances of Hammond feeling pleased that we are committed to zero carbon by a date likely to be long past too late, I feel that the demonstrators are right to make their point. Good for them.

But I think in doing that they are most likely ready to be man handled and buffeted out of the event. I don't think that they'll be complaining about that having made their point.

I've no complaints about his actions.

Whoa! Hang on a minute. Was this staged managed? Any news on the woman who looked very well dressed? Who is she? Is she really a GrrenPeace member?

Just thought I'd throw that in.....

Conspiracy theory. Doesn't matter who she is.

. just saying it before anyone else brings it up......

The victim if that's what you can call her is wanting him to go on an anger management course! She's not pressing charges!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Whoa! Hang on a minute. Was this staged managed? Any news on the woman who looked very well dressed? Who is she? Is she really a GrrenPeace member?

Just thought I'd throw that in.....
    She was more pieceful and was wearing green so she was definately a greenpiece member <xd

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast