Get your very own personalised Views from the Kop gifts!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Season ticket prices

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    My one serious question is that all those who said we had a serious bidder for the club in the 'SA Consortium', where did YOU get your information from? Was it just through the press and forums - this is a genuine question, as I believed all the hype too.
    Through the press, and directly from the SA's legal representatives. Also, if you don't believe the SAs are serious bidders, you'd have to explain what Terry Pritchard was doing at ML and who he was representing.

    I'm certain they exist, and I'm fairly sure they have been the front runner for a good part of the last few months, but for whatever reason, it seems increasingly unlikely that they'll follow through.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,970
    follow through. I bet Hardy has once or twice recently.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Through the press, and directly from the SA's legal representatives. Also, if you don't believe the SAs are serious bidders, you'd have to explain what Terry Pritchard was doing at ML and who he was representing.

    I'm certain they exist, and I'm fairly sure they have been the front runner for a good part of the last few months, but for whatever reason, it seems increasingly unlikely that they'll follow through.
    But the press no nothing, just hearsay. Scoop says that he is aware of the consortium, but knows no names. Pritchard may have been paid by Hardy to show a presence to keep the scam rolling. There was the re-post on here from the Twitter feed that said that the owner of Nandos was involved, then it was asked to be removed. If a business as big as that was looking at Notts (and seriously why the hell would they?), would some undisclosed debt really put them off?

    There are loads of places ripe for redevelopment that wouldn't have anywhere near the number of ties and obstacles that come with buying Notts. Why give yourself a headache trying to sort this one out. If they truely wanted the club because of its history and they had crazy sums of money behind them, the deal would have been done by now.

    Hardy's reluctance to discount the May consortium stinks of desparation. I really hope I'm wrong and you are right, but after all the lies Hardy has told, I am starting to believe there is no one willing to buy the club.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    4,970
    Sounds very similar to when Trew sold up, although there was one tire kicker.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    But the press no nothing, just hearsay. Scoop says that he is aware of the consortium, but knows no names. Pritchard may have been paid by Hardy to show a presence to keep the scam rolling. There was the re-post on here from the Twitter feed that said that the owner of Nandos was involved, then it was asked to be removed. If a business as big as that was looking at Notts (and seriously why the hell would they?), would some undisclosed debt really put them off?

    There are loads of places ripe for redevelopment that wouldn't have anywhere near the number of ties and obstacles that come with buying Notts. Why give yourself a headache trying to sort this one out. If they truely wanted the club because of its history and they had crazy sums of money behind them, the deal would have been done by now.

    Hardy's reluctance to discount the May consortium stinks of desparation. I really hope I'm wrong and you are right, but after all the lies Hardy has told, I am starting to believe there is no one willing to buy the club.
    Did Hardy also pay a London-based legal practice to make up a story about the South Africans as well? Because I'm sure any lawyer worth their salt would be well up for that.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,370
    If the reduction in price was to try and drive sales, I would have thought we'd have seen a big hype campaign about preseason today? So far, diddly squat

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    209

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    209
    .
    Did the law firm themselves say that they were acting on behalf of a SA Consortium? I'm not trying to prove anybody wrong, just trying to find facts from filth.

    I think it was a story in the Post. Probably fed to Scoop by the same person who told him Danes were viewing Meadow Lane.

    Curtis is getting much smarter now and taking everything he is fed by the club with much more hesitancy.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    .
    Did the law firm themselves say that they were acting on behalf of a SA Consortium? I'm not trying to prove anybody wrong, just trying to find facts from filth.

    I think it was a story in the Post. Probably fed to Scoop by the same person who told him Danes were viewing Meadow Lane.

    Curtis is getting much smarter now and taking everything he is fed by the club with much more hesitancy.
    BBC reported it first I believe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •