+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mads anderson

Mads anderson

One out of the blue this one.

So far out of left field even Google doesn't know about him.

Lindsey replacement at a fraction of the cost!!!

Found him on Wiki

Mads Juel Andersen

Danish footballer

Mads Juel Andersen*(born 27 December 1997) is a Danish footballer who plays for*AC Horsens.

Quick facts: Date of birth, Place of birth*…

Mads Juel AndersenPersonal informationDate of birth27 December 1997*(age*21)Place of birthAlbertslund,*DenmarkPlaying positionDefenderClub information

Current team

Barnsley FC Number 3
    Senior career*
    2014–2017Brøndby IF0(0)
    2016–2017→*HB Køge*(loan)25(2)
    2017–AC Horsens11(1)

Towering defender leaves AC Horsens, for Oakwell.

We are delighted to confirm that 21-year-old Mads Juel Andersen has joined the Reds on a four-year contract, with the option of a further year in the club’s favour, for an undisclosed fee from Danish Superliga side AC Horsens.

The 6ft 5’ defender who was born in Albertslund, Denmark, bolsters Daniel Stendel’s central defensive options and offers versatility with the ability to use both feet, allowing him to play on either side.

Andersen is described as having a ‘calm head on young shoulders’, allowing him to read any potential danger, pick the ball up and play out from the back. Fans can see a video of Mads in action on iFollow Barnsley now!

After signing his contract, Mads discussed the move with iFollow Barnsley.

He said: “I think it’s the right step for me. It is a good club, it’s a good choice for me, everything I have been told sounds really good and I am happy to be here, and we are in a good division. I am ready for the next step now. English football is physical and has a lot of duels, I love duels, it’s good and hard working. The league is a big league so I am very excited.”

Co-Chairman Paul Conway shared how pleased he was with barnsleyfc.co.uk, after securing what he believes is a key transfer.

He said: “Mads Andersen represents an excellent signing for the club. From the recruitment team, the coaching staff, and management, we have recognised his qualities and that made him one of our top priority targets for this window. He is a defender that reflects our stated strategy by performing well at a young age, showing a keen attitude to develop and learn, whilst also growing with the club. Signing Mads to a four-year deal with a one-year option for the club, is another example of our long-term commitment to young talent. We have a firm belief that Mads will continue Barnsley’s great image of developing strong defenders, such as John Stones, so we are really happy to have him on board.”

Comes from horsen.... hope he’s bringing the cart

and also..... I’m hoping he will have Mad Juels on his shirt

Must "be Mad " welcome ennyrooard !!

Well under the radar .

Welcome big lad to the club .

I sincerely hope these young lads are going to be good enough , I really do .

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Comes from horsen.... hope he’s bringing the cart

and also..... I’m hoping he will have Mad Juels on his shirt
    Horsen dog

Didn’t expect this! Welcome, Mads

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast