+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What you going to be doing this pre season?

What you going to be doing this pre season?

So it seems ages till the start of the new PREMIERSHIP season, just what will we do?
    Get interested in Tennis
    Go on a 6 week holiday
    Take up gardening
    Keep trawling through snippets of transfer news
    Grab a season ticket
    Talk to the Mrs..vice versa
    Or just veg
    Or look at re runs of our final, im upto 20 times.
    So your turn?

You didn't say what your doing Dave.

I'm just going confidently waiting for the end of the transfer window. I think we're going to have a good team going into this season. It's a bit frustrating so far buy nice when we get a few signings out of the blue. Im not doing much appart from work and toddler stuff.

Im all out of watching the play off final so im back into ancient civilisations, i see the russians have found a family of mummies with 3 large fingers and toes! No there not blues fans but some ancient people, human like but also with solid skulls, no seam like we have. Early man or alien?

Early man were aliens. Same as most of the current weirdo fish living at the bottom of the sea. Came in on asteroids and comets.

That's my thought on it.

Pre season and no football make Sam go crazy

What did trump mean by saying the moon is part of mars. He must be in the know regarding secret intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    What did trump mean by saying the moon is part of mars. He must be in the know regarding secret intelligence.
    He hides any intelligence brilliantly... Mostly his own.

The theory is that the moon is predominantly made up from rock that blasted off the Martian service after a large collision with another planetary body and flew towards us until is was caught in our orbit I believe

Surface

Ancient civilisations....becomi g more and more obvious now mainstream geology needs to change especially with Gobekliteki being proven be 12000 years old and also destroyed by the meteor strike in greenland, this is what killed off the saber tooth tiger aand wooly mamoth!

i shall be painting one picture a day as i have since my partner was killed in january

Really Mondaze?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)