+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Bumbling Window

Another Bumbling Window

2 days before pre-season, possibly the most important part of any season, to get the majority of players all up to the required levels, and it appears that yet again, the club sadly is looking here, there, everywhere for players. The words planning, availability, Plan A,B, Z, just don't seem to register with Rads / Orta & co, but then again come Monday 4 new faces may just arrive at Thorpe Arch.
    After collapse of last season, the club should really be making a statement to all, making signings early, being organised, and just telling the rest of the league, ok we failed in May, but this year - no mistakes.
    With doubts over some 1st team players, decent U23 being let go, plenty of decisions & work for the club to do, before we look anywhere near being able to push on, compete and improve on last year.

There is a short spell for them to correct things. If they dont it is an absolute scandal. We need owners who can push us on, not use the club as a cash cow.
    I agree with the previous post.

I have to say I am quietly content with how this transfer window is working out so far. I thought the main priority was keeping our key players and shipping out the dross to whoever will take them. So far, so good.

Happy enough to keep what we have and let the Academy do its job. If we got a couple of loans or new signings in then great, but I don't think they are essential.

The focus of our owner is elsewhere an he considers Leeds are nothing more than a transient entity that plays a temporary, insignificant part in his pathetic attempt to be some kind of poor man's Sky Sports. Best we can hope for is he decides to sell up and f00k off.

Beginning to agree with your cynicism wtf, at first I thought radz was good, buying the club back, transforming the training pitch etc, and then getting bielsa but it seems it's all part of his plan to, as you put it, be a poor man's sky media mogul, if we could keep our main core of players and just add 2 or 3 quality ones, he could have his cash when we hit the promised land.

Calm down girls it's only June. 🙄

6 weeks till the start of the season..no need to panic

*sigh*

Remind me of that when there's 2 days to go before Bristol away and we have the same starting eleven that we finished up with against derby.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Remind me of that when there's 2 days to go before Bristol away and we have the same starting eleven that we finished up with against derby.

Well we will have to wait and see...makes me wonder what Bielsa will think if it is 'as you were' come the Bristol game..not looking good for incomings at the moment.

Jesus, what a set of fairies.

Whinge, whinge, whinge....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)