+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Administration

Don't agree this time Swale. Hardy imv has destroyed the club we all love. He won't sell not a case of trying to. He's purposely not trying hard enough. He deserves all he gets, he's let us all down badly. Including you. It's very stark...if matters don't improve Notts County, our club, will be no more.

Has anyone ever tried to unpick the web of companies Mr H directs? I've just had a very quick and perfunctory scan of public records and quickly found 30 currently active directorships. I know it's probably none of our business technically but it would be fascinating to know what's gone down the pan and what's still alive and kicking from that 'empire' and whether it could sustain a prudently run football club if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    Don't agree this time Swale. Hardy imv has destroyed the club we all love. He won't sell not a case of trying to. He's purposely not trying hard enough. He deserves all he gets, he's let us all down badly. Including you. It's very stark...if matters don't improve Notts County, our club, will be no more.
    I appreciate that he's let us down badly but I truly don't believe any of it was done with malice aforethought. He's in an impossible position, all of his own making of course, in which he's trying to leave and still being bombarded with indignant demands that he leaves. I'm sorry but it just seems daft to me, although I fully understand the emotions that drive the behaviour. I'm sure he feels like saying 'alright, alright I'm bloody trying to leave!'
    Last edited by SwalePie; 24-06-2019 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I appreciate that he's let us down badly but I truly don't believe any of it was done with malice aforethought. He's in an impossible position, all of his own making of course, in which he's trying to leave and still being bombarded with indignant demands that he leaves. I'm sorry but it just seems daft to me, although I fully understand the emotions that drive the behaviour. I'm sure he feels like saying 'alright, alright I'm bloody trying to leave!'
    There remain the strong niggles:

1) He wants more money than the club can possibly be worth so buyers are prepared to wait in the wings

2) He wants the consortium that he said wanted him to stay on as Chairman (and if memory serves me correctly that may include the name May)

3) He's making the same mess of this sale has he has recently of most other things we are aware of

4) He's been making up bids all along and there aren't any real offers

or of course he's doing excellent negotiations and has everything in hand.

I think we can rule the last one out Oldpie!

Look at the positives we have a training ground and season tickets are the same price 😂

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post

Look at the positives we have a training ground and season tickets are the same price ��
    Swale, the nice man that he is, would like to give the man the benefit of any doubt, however slim.

However Season Tickets aren't worth the paper they are written on unless purchased with a credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post

Look at the positives we have a training ground and season tickets are the same price ��
    No, we are hiring a training for the short term....there's a difference...

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Swale, the nice man that he is, would like to give the man the benefit of any doubt, however slim.
    Ouch! Another splinter up the backside....

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    No, we are hiring a training for the short term....there's a difference...
    I know im just being sarcastic.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast