+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Administration

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I don't think anyone is contemplating a quick return, maybe some are wishing and hoping of course, but none of us actually 'know' it's a write off just yet either.
    I for one have absolutely no belief that promotion is a possibility next season. Get off your fence son and tell us exactly what you know that could possibly make you think otherwise. You are becoming MIG's mirror image.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    You mean Little Al has done a deal and I have missed it?
    You said it was a given. It isn't.

Yes, I believe from people in the know (!!), that Nero is asking for 13 million spent on the Trew takeover plus, 8 million he has pi##ed against the wall since.
    Utter cloud cuckoo land.

I for one have absolutely no belief that promotion is a possibility next season. Get off your fence son and tell us exactly what you know that could possibly make you think otherwise. You are becoming MIG's mirror image.
    Go sleep it off Dad. You're misunderstanding posts deliberately now. Just because I refuse to join in the Hardy hate party doesn't mean I think everything in the garden's rosy, contrary to popular belief. Try removing the anger and emotion lenses and seeing what's actually real, what's partially real, what's been totally made up and what's been deliberately skewed by the various parties. You believing that something that clearly isn't a 'given' is one is a good example.

The real problem is that this has been dragging on so long that I believe many of our most vociferous fans are forgetting what is speculation and what is fact, which is, to a certain degree, very understandable. You pointlessly having a go at me for making a factual statement won't get the club sold any faster, if at all.

ETA: By the way I think it is a good thing to counterbalance MiG's views on here so I take that as a compliment although this fence business is strange. If MiG is at one side and I'm his mirror image surely I can't also be on the fence? Puzzling.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 23-06-2019 at 02:21 AM.

https://www.insidermedia.com/insider...teriors-assets

Bevan Thomas Hancock is the above named Director, no idea if this company or person has anything to do with Notts or is just a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    https://www.insidermedia.com/insider...teriors-assets

Bevan Thomas Hancock is the above named Director, no idea if this company or person has anything to do with Notts or is just a coincidence.
    Are you sure this isn't hardys alterego.. Hand (on his) cock

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Go sleep it off Dad. You're misunderstanding posts deliberately now. Just because I refuse to join in the Hardy hate party doesn't mean I think everything in the garden's rosy, contrary to popular belief. Try removing the anger and emotion lenses and seeing what's actually real, what's partially real, what's been totally made up and what's been deliberately skewed by the various parties. You believing that something that clearly isn't a 'given' is one is a good example.

The real problem is that this has been dragging on so long that I believe many of our most vociferous fans are forgetting what is speculation and what is fact, which is, to a certain degree, very understandable. You pointlessly having a go at me for making a factual statement won't get the club sold any faster, if at all.
    You're right of course. The problem is, whenever there's a lack of information coming forward, people fill it with their own speculation and agendas. That's always happened, but in these days of social media this snowballs to hysterical levels sometimes.

Part Lies, Part Heart, Part Truth, Part Garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Hmmmm…
    That's possibly a very good catch by Old Stripy. There are currently only three directors, the South African being one of two who were appointed (bought in?) on 28th February this year.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    You're right of course. The problem is, whenever there's a lack of information coming forward, people fill it with their own speculation and agendas. That's always happened, but in these days of social media this snowballs to hysterical levels sometimes.

Part Lies, Part Heart, Part Truth, Part Garbage.
    I'm relaxed/past caring. The thing is, most of the speculation has been caused by supposed in the know people, and others (although admittedly not many because most of us are cynical now) have hung on every word. And then they turn around and complain about the speculation. Well, mentioning no names, but let's see your deal that had already been agreed a month ago. Maybe former posters (and I know the one) aren't such a good source after all.

I'm with you Bohinen I know the rumour a month back you mention and to me its become clear its not them.

I dont think we truely have an ITK that is why nobody will post names on here as they probably dont want to look daft.

I have low expectations for the season and if we do find a buyer it will be someone low key which isnt a problem as long as they start to manage the club properly with a clear strategy.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast