+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Administration

Would we, as fans that have already purchased season tickets (reportedly 2000) and made a financial commitment to our club, be able to take action to cancel our orders en mass to force the club into opening up on what is happening?

If feasible that's a good idea. Some form of protest will happen a la Blackpool, Coventry etc. I'm sure if I was "the police" I would advise Hardy not to attend the first game, should it go ahead. Mind you he's that stupid, he'll do so anyway.
    Could we transfer our season ticket fees to credit card from debit, perhaps?

Do we play at Rolls nxt week, Hardy will more than likely turn up, as for the game it should be closer than last year.

I know this will undoubtedly annoy certain people but doesn't it seem a bit inappropriate and redundant to continually harry a man who's already desperately trying to sell the club and extricate himself from the situation by reminding him to do so? I am sure every time AH reads a comment of 'Hardy Out!' or 'F*** off Hardy' he simply agrees.

ETA: I am of course 100% in agreement that we urgently need some real information on what's happening.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 24-06-2019 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    If feasible that's a good idea. Some form of protest will happen a la Blackpool, Coventry etc. I'm sure if I was "the police" I would advise Hardy not to attend the first game, should it go ahead. Mind you he's that stupid, he'll do so anyway.
    Could we transfer our season ticket fees to credit card from debit, perhaps?
    I wouldn't put it passed him. He'll probably make his way down to the dugout to look wistfully into the distance, just in time for the reporters to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by 2piesonmyshirt View Post
    Would we, as fans that have already purchased season tickets (reportedly 2000) and made a financial commitment to our club, be able to take action to cancel our orders en mass to force the club into opening up on what is happening?
    You would need to read the T&C's to see if you could do that.

I'm guessing if you have paid in cash / debit card you won't get your money back as the club will use that for running costs & budgets.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    So then just over 2 weeks to the court hearing again. Anyone thinking a new consortium can buy the club within that time scale are mad This all smells of administration I'm afraid as it's clear now that any interested party are not going to pay the money Hardy wants.
    I think this is 100 per cent correct.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I know this will undoubtedly annoy certain people but doesn't it seem a bit inappropriate and redundant to continually harry a man who's already desperately trying to sell the club and extricate himself from the situation by reminding him to do so? I am sure every time AH reads a comment of 'Hardy Out!' or 'F*** off Hardy' he simply agrees.

ETA: I am of course 100% in agreement that we urgently need some real information on what's happening.
    Not sure that this is 100 per cent correct. Hardy harrying does at least give momentary pleasure to the harrier even though it changes nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    Not sure that this is 100 per cent correct. Hardy harrying does at least give momentary pleasure to the harrier even though it changes nothing.
    True

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    even though it changes nothing.
    Except love . . . love changes everything

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast