+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boris dobbed in to The Guardian by his neighbours.

Boris dobbed in to The Guardian by his neighbours.

Quite right to call the police if worried at the noise levels and hearing the woman distressed.

Record it for the police......not a problem.

Send/sell it to The Guardian.......Mmmm!?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Quite right to call the police if worried at the noise levels and hearing the woman distressed.

Record it for the police......not a problem.

Send/sell it to The Guardian.......Mmmm!?
    if I had to send for the police every time next door was rowing and shouting,they’d be there every week.and why would anybody want to record your neighbors rowing sad bast&rds.as for the guardian does any sane person take them seriously.

I suspect this is just the beginning in the 'stop Boris from being PM' campaign. I daresay a few of his ex's will be coming forward with all kinds of revelations about his *** life/character. Hunts team will no doubt do its best to dig up as much dirt about him as possible in cahoots with the media. I don't think its gonna sway the majority of the Tory members though

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    if I had to send for the police every time next door was rowing and shouting,they’d be there every week.and why would anybody want to record your neighbors rowing sad bast&rds.as for the guardian does any sane person take them seriously.

A good row is needed. At least he's not drunk in a gutter like our Jack or a boring c unt like a certain person!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    A good row is needed. At least he's not drunk in a gutter like our Jack or a boring c unt like a certain person!
    is that certain person (Cnut) a friend of ours al.

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    is that certain person (Cnut) a friend of ours al.
    No friend of mine 68! Don’t think he has friends unless they have the same opinionated one eyed remoaner views😂

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    I suspect this is just the beginning in the 'stop Boris from being PM' campaign. I daresay a few of his ex's will be coming forward with all kinds of revelations about his *** life/character. Hunts team will no doubt do its best to dig up as much dirt about him as possible in cahoots with the media. I don't think its gonna sway the majority of the Tory members though
    This bloke needs to get a life. I read an interview on SKY with the neighbour prior to stating he’d voted remain who said that once the police had confirmed that no one was harmed and there was nothing further to investigate he contacted The Guardian as it was in the public interest. As you would🙄 That said, I do understand The Guardian to be a pillar of truth based on some comments I heard on here once.

ffs the Daily Mail are running an article concerning one of Boris's socks was inside out! I just hope he makes sure he zips his fly up before he leaves the house.

What sort of equipment did this bloke have to make these recordings? I know I'm a technophobe but would that sort of equipment be automatically available at an instant or would it have to be primed and ready? He says that he informed the 'Guardian' in the public's interest. Really? As somebody pointed out, most couples have a blazing row on occasions and this was started because Boris spilt some red wine over a settee. Big deal! The police found no issues. I'm no great fan of Boris but all this smacks of another 'nutty' Remainer trying to stir up trouble again. When are they going to give up and how much lower are they going to sink?

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    What sort of equipment did this bloke have to make these recordings? I know I'm a technophobe but would that sort of equipment be automatically available at an instant or would it have to be primed and ready? He says that he informed the 'Guardian' in the public's interest. Really? As somebody pointed out, most couples have a blazing row on occasions and this was started because Boris spilt some red wine over a settee. Big deal! The police found no issues. I'm no great fan of Boris but all this smacks of another 'nutty' Remainer trying to stir up trouble again. When are they going to give up and how much lower are they going to sink?
    Pathetic the lot of them!! Had Boris been a raving shirt lifter making a noise swinging from the chandeliers with another bloke - many in this country would have considered this normal!

Hope somebody punches the lights out of the busy body for stirring up trouble!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)