+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pardew

Pardew

See the Mag is reporting that Pardew is being considered for the Cincinnati managers job over here. 'kin hope so if it keeps him away from the Toon. Seems they haven't done their homework on him otherwise, well, you know the rest.

https://www.themag.co.uk/2019/06/ala...castle-united/

I think this would be a great move by them. . . well in regards it gets rid of him for a few months

I'll never understand the hatred for Pardew by some fans.
    I wish the man all the best in whatever he does because he deserves that.
    His time at our club wasn't anything like bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I'll never understand the hatred for Pardew by some fans.
    I wish the man all the best in whatever he does because he deserves that.
    His time at our club wasn't anything like bad.
    The mackems loved him. He made us their bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    The mackems loved him. He made us their bitch.
    Ok so he was hated for losing 3 derbies. That's fair enough if fans want to use that.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Ok so he was hated for losing 3 derbies. That's fair enough if fans want to use that.
    Much more than that as you know.

He's generally hated, but hey we are all sheep without the ability to look into things as deeply as you.

Where to start with Pardew.Calling Pellegrini an old kunt,headbutting that Hull player are just 2 that spring to mind.Dedicating wins to Ashley another.
    Showing himself and the club up on a trip abroad,cant remember where exactly.Great conduct for a manager.
    Then again,the support he gets is the same support a man like Ashley gets,from the same people,a man who runs Sh1te Direct like a Dickensian workhouse,what was it that came out in the documentary,a woman gave birth in a toilet because she was threatened with the sack if she had time off,workers were searched and accused of being thieves,zero hours contracts.No need to go on.
    I wish Pardew nothing but bitterness that he holds us in and Ashley nothing but the hatred he shows us.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Where to start with Pardew.Calling Pellegrini an old kunt,headbutting that Hull player are just 2 that spring to mind.Dedicating wins to Ashley another.
    Showing himself and the club up on a trip abroad,cant remember where exactly.Great conduct for a manager.
    Then again,the support he gets is the same support a man like Ashley gets,from the same people,a man who runs Sh1te Direct like a Dickensian workhouse,what was it that came out in the documentary,a woman gave birth in a toilet because she was threatened with the sack if she had time off,workers were searched and accused of being thieves,zero hours contracts.No need to go on.
    I wish Pardew nothing but bitterness that he holds us in and Ashley nothing but the hatred he shows us.
    Top, top post.

His constant telling reporters our players are not for sale. While quoting the price for our not for sale players in the same sentence.
    Like at every team he has managed. A decent start followed by months of crap.
    Also the way Pardew got the job. It seemed like he got in with Fatty behind Chris Hougton's back and weasled his way into the job. Knowing he would be a yes man having no control at all.

And if we focus on the football side...record breaking runs without a win...constantly putting players in the wrong position to dire results and not learning from it...players ability generally going backwards instead of improving...

Just a few examples all been pointed out dozens of times to the closed minded Wilf.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)