+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: O/T Leaving politics aside...

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    No, Hunt is a C###
    No, the latter does have occasional uses.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    No, the latter does have occasional uses.
    Like this.....

https://youtu.be/DRd9rMCM_MA

Losing his lead over Hunt apparently since his little domestic with his gf in the early hours of friday morning .

Guardian trying to dig as much dirt up as they can find on him , made plenty of enemies has Boris I reckon and they may cost him the big job yet .

Known to hid friends as front bottom

Like all bullies Johnson is also a coward by refusing to take part in a televised debate with Jeremy Faff

Like all bullies Johnson is also a coward by refusing to take part in a televised debate with Jeremy Faff
    This is not support for Boris, but I’m glad he’s turning it down, these sort of programs are rubbish.

Agreed, but it's still cowardice.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    This is not support for Boris, but I’m glad he’s turning it down, these sort of programs are rubbish.
    Might not be to your taste, or many others with the gen pub, but I think that the performance of a leader in such pressurised debates, ability to think on their feet, justify their history is very useful to those that have a vote.As was revealed when May's team wouldn't put her forward in live debates in 2017, you could eventually see why, and her weakness and many would agree that her weakness as a leader was exposed.

Agreed, but it's still cowardice.
    Maybe but might also be a sensible thing to do for him as any such tv program is likely to be aimed at character assassination rather than policy discussions.

The last one on the BBC showed that.

Labour should be happy if Boris gets in. They will then have more chance in a general election.

But only if they replace Corbyn with Burnham first.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast