+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Forget the division, we're in a better position. - Tony

Forget the division, we're in a better position. - Tony

Speaking to the Yorkshire Post, the Millers chairman takes stock after last seasons relegation and looks to the future. - External Link

To be honest I don’t know if I’m encouraged by that little rallying call or not.

“In my reign” ?? King Tony might have coins minted soon.

“It is comforting as we have someone there who is not a sergeant major, but more of a matriarch and father-figure – as young as he is”

So Warne seems to be suffering from gender identity issues, or hasn’t grown up yet? or both lol

“ forget about where we are division-wise. We are more organised.” - must have previously been pretty crap then?

OH dear me. Sounds like Warny will be going on gardening duty if we do not hit the road running.

If Warny has read that he knows he better get things sorted pretty damn quick or Christmas might not be a happy one.

We're in a better position? Look at the level we are now at... so not at all convinced so far. Of course if we sign some good players things could be different... no signs yet that is going to happen. I'd love to be proved wrong , Tony

Does he mean we're more organised than the Stubbs / Jacket era. Not much to improve on there.

SE and NW were very organized it's just being done in a different way to them.

Forget the division we,RE in. Said like it doesn't matter.

Not the best news bulletin to come out of the NYS

I think when you look at the bombshell that's just hit Donny Rovers then you are in a decent place right now .

McCann's just done one to Hull leaving their planning for the new season in tatters .

Really hit them for 6 that one .

He'll last about 9 months

'“At the end of the day, we were still travelling and motoring on. We are definitely in a better place now – forget about where we are division-wise. We are more organised.”

Tony Stewart, I've have some news for you. To us the paying fan, it DOES matter what league we are in. Does this statement mean he wouldn't mind if we dropped to League 2?

What a flippant statement.
    Last edited by Brin; 23-06-2019 at 07:45 PM.

"It is a far far better place I go to than I have ever known" - that ended well didn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    "It is a far far better place I go to than I have ever known" - that ended well didn't it?
    What the Dickens is that supposed to mean?