+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Offer received !

Offer received !

An undisclosed fee has been agreed with Salford City Reds to buy our Shiny new Hand driers. These were in the last year of their maintenances contract and the club have reluctantly had no choice but let them go.

We are pleased to announce that cheaper, untried, towels will be placed in the “Rest rooms” for the duration of next season.

I like your sense of humour in these dark days.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    An undisclosed fee has been agreed with Salford City Reds to buy our Shiny new Hand driers. These were in the last year of their maintenances contract and the club have reluctantly had no choice but let them go.

We are pleased to announce that cheaper, untried, towels will be placed in the “Rest rooms” for the duration of next season.
    No moor blow jobs then !! "Velly Nice "
    doowee retain a furtha interest ?

They weren't any good anyway. Didn't switch on early enough. Poor at drying. Not bothered they are going. Good riddance fo me. If they dunt want to be in our toilets then f*** 'em. They think the urine is yellower in other toilets but others ev thought the same and regretted it.

The new cheaper driers coming in ev been made in Denmark and Germany so they will be better. Looking forrad to using them. No brainer fo me. Well done our owners.