+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Women’s World Cup

Women’s World Cup

In other news... How crap is this?
    No quality really.

I can't watch it with the volume on, too much screaming, its like a school sports day!

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    I can't watch it with the volume on, too much screaming, its like a school sports day!
    Just watching the Cameroon team embarassing

Haven't watched any of it, no interest whatsoever

It would be like watching a men's knitting competition

Another sport that has suddenly had its profile massively upped because BBC have decided it should be so (driven by the fact they have the rights).

I've watched a few games, there's skill and discipline there but its hard work watching a whole game

At the end of the day I doubt that there are any international women footballers who could make it at even League 2 level.
    Same is true of virtually every sport...the top performers are invariably male.
    No misogynism in that comment...that’s just how it is, so the games might be good contests but, imo, it’s not really worth watching and I agree with Adi about the screaming.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    At the end of the day I doubt that there are any international women footballers who could make it at even League 2 level.
    Same is true of virtually every sport...the top performers are invariably male.
    No misogynism in that comment...that’s just how it is, so the games might be good contests but, imo, it’s not really worth watching and I agree with Adi about the screaming.
    They are better than men at netball though

Significantly, to me, my footy-mad (and more tactically astute than me) daughter caught me watching the Norway Australia game last night and berated me for watching such 'second rate crap'. That's me told

Shouldn’t this have been prefixed as OT?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)