+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this it?

I only believed in that take over for a few hours, and that was because it broke when I had a hangover and highly suggestible.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneymcRingRing View Post
    I only believed in that take over for a few hours, and that was because it broke when I had a hangover and highly suggestible.
    OK, so how many of the above 6 or 7 are regular go-ers?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    OK, so how many of the above 6 or 7 are regular go-ers?
    Here we go,if you dont go your not a fan,bollox.I stopped going,my choice.Doesnt mean those that go are better fans than me.When this club hits rock bottom and we will only go further down under Ashley,myself and everyone else will have a clear conscience.
    The club is Ashley's,he is taking the p1ss.Enjoy Avram Grant.

I'm a regular goer,season ticket with my son,gallowgate east corner turnstyle 48-53 row T seat 47,my sons is row S seat 47
    our arses wont be in them next season..got the final reminder late last week about renewing...f'uck em i had a feeling this would happen thats why we held off

So out of the 14 of us who travel to the match by minibus from near chester le street 6 have called it a day,will the minibus be half full?
    Not likely,we'll still meet up at the club,head over for pre match p1ss up,we the six who have said f'uck it will head for stowel street or an indian or a bar that shows the match then meet up at the same pub for a few beers and match crack before heading back.

I'll keep my 700 quid and still have a good day out and you can suck my swingers Ashley ya c'unt!
    Last edited by ranat22; 24-06-2019 at 04:30 PM.

No decent manager with balls would come and work under Scrooge McFat****.

Quote Originally Posted by ranat22 View Post
    I'm a regular goer,season ticket with my son,gallowgate east corner turnstyle 48-53 row T seat 47,my sons is row S seat 47
    our arses wont be in them next season..got the final reminder late last week about renewing...f'uck em i had a feeling this would happen thats why we held off

So out of the 14 of us who travel to the match by minibus from near chester le street 6 have called it a day,will the minibus be half full?
    Not likely,we'll still meet up at the club,head over for pre match p1ss up,we the six who have said f'uck it will head for stowel street or an indian or a bar that shows the match then meet up at the same pub for a few beers and match crack before heading back.

I'll keep my 700 quid and still have a good day out and you can suck my swingers Ashley ya c'unt!
    Good for you, mate. You made a stand and are playing your part.
    I don’t want to hear any anti Ashley chants at St James’ this season.

Don’t like it?

Don’t go.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    I don’t want to hear any anti Ashley chants at St James’ this season.

Don’t like it?

Don’t go.
    Exactly this,if you go,you condone the fat man.Supporting the team is not separate from supporting the regime.They go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    If there's no takeover then the season's done before it's started.

Only fatso could fuck the club as monumentally as this...allowing the best manager we've had for years to leave just before pre-season begins....the current squad will be unsettled with the better ones angling for a move and there's no-one to bring new players in.

I suppose everything will become much clearer next week-if we don't appoint within the first few days of July then maybe it suggests the takeover is going ahead and they know Rafa will be coming back. If we appoint then it's not happening.
    Agreed.

The next week is critical.

As it is i still think we're going to see players angling for moves now - bids coming in left right and centre.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)