+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this it?

Is this it?

With Rafa set to leave, takeover not happening, some or our best players set to leave, no communication from the club and an increase in the season ticket prices.

Is this it now? Will we see a half empty st James Park 1st home game of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneymcRingRing View Post
    With Rafa set to leave, takeover not happening, some or our best players set to leave, no communication from the club and an increase in the season ticket prices.

Is this it now?
    I'm afraid it is.

Will we see a half empty st James Park 1st home game of the season?

No !

Is this it now? Will we see a half empty st James Park 1st home game of the season?
    Unfortunately not,but those going need to stop the anti-ashley stuff in the ground,and no booing or complaining at bottom 6 or relegations,if you accept and fund the fat mans zero ambition minimum spend nufc then you are as much the problem as ashley.

There is only one way to rid the club of this f'uck...you know it,i know it!

If there's no takeover then the season's done before it's started.

Only fatso could fuck the club as monumentally as this...allowing the best manager we've had for years to leave just before pre-season begins....the current squad will be unsettled with the better ones angling for a move and there's no-one to bring new players in.

I suppose everything will become much clearer next week-if we don't appoint within the first few days of July then maybe it suggests the takeover is going ahead and they know Rafa will be coming back. If we appoint then it's not happening.

Where are you Ragatino?

Give me some hope.

From somewhere

Please.

Well lads I'm as devastated as the rest of you.

It makes no sense but then that is the way the owner has run the club.

Rafa may not have agreed to the current owners terms.

It doesn't mean that he's finished.

On the take over - despite all the nonsense in the local and national press. The process is further on than being reported.

The BZG last statement confirmed they are going through the right and proper with the fa.

If the club hire another manager on July 1st on a long contract it will look like Ashley has yet again defrauded the Toon army & made some. Very powerful enemies in the process this time.

Its all quite mad but its not over till the fat lady sings lady.

There is still a hope the take over goes through and they rehire rafa

Will we Fu(k, so sad that Rafa has gone but I don't blame him one bit, I'm actually surprised he stayed at this circus as long as he did. If we don't get a takeover now we are FU(KED.

On the BBC Sport news it read a statement from the club to the effect that they have done everything possible within their means to persuade him to stay & they will look to appoint a new manager as quickly as possible.This says 2 things to me
    1) There will be no takeover or else why would they allow a world class manager to leave.
    2) This is yet another way to undermine the supporters - just when a shred of light was on the horizon.
    Sincerely hope that I'm wrong on point 1.
    Absolutely gutted.Thanks Rafa - at least you can leave with your head held high.Let the bad times continue !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jacapus View Post
    On the BBC Sport news it read a statement from the club to the effect that they have done everything possible within their means to persuade him to stay & they will look to appoint a new manager as quickly as possible.This says 2 things to me
    1) There will be no takeover or else why would they allow a world class manager to leave.
    2) This is yet another way to undermine the supporters - just when a shred of light was on the horizon.
    Sincerely hope that I'm wrong on point 1.
    Absolutely gutted.Thanks Rafa - at least you can leave with your head held high.Let the bad times continue !!!!!
    If they appoint new manager there is no takeover as I see it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)