+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So what's going to happen?

So what's going to happen?

Time for more wild speculation based on very little info. Which of the following do you think is the most likely?

1) Notts are taken over prior to the July court hearing. The new owners have a plan to take us forward, and the funds to back it up.

2) Notts are taken over prior to the July court hearing. The new owners are a dodgy bunch with no real interest in the football side of things.

3) Notts go into admin in July, are bought for virtually nothing, and start the season on -10 points. The new owners, however, have a plan to take us forward, and the funds to back it up.

4) Notts go into admin in July, are bought for virtually nothing, and start the season on -10 points. The new owners are a dodgy bunch with no real interest in the football side of things.

5) Notts are liquidated

Maybe a month or so ago I was holding out for scenario 1, but any optimism I had has now been dashed on the rocks of reality (in true Notts style), so I'm going for 4, with an outside chance of 5.

5 and some brave soul starts the whole process again with AFC Notts County.

1 but each way bet with 3

I wish i didn't feel like this but can't see any hope due to Hardy's constant lies and arrogance. So it's 5 for me

Number 2 I reckon.

I would like option 1
    more likely option 4

Option 4. I am not a gambling man but if I was I would bet my house on it.

There should be a 6th option..... There is no takeover, admin or liquidation, instead Hardy has a new board with directors willing to pump in enough money to keep it going. Hardy remains chairman.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    There should be a 6th option..... There is no takeover, admin or liquidation, instead Hardy has a new board with directors willing to pump in enough money to keep it going. Hardy remains chairman.
    I choose this option, just for MIGS's reaction 😂

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast