+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Freddie Ladapo

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    southend fans think he is ****e but scored 0 goals in 10 games
    He only started 3 of them to be fair to him, Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    That's probably why he's played for 14 different clubs,that's hell of a lot of clubs for a young lad.
    Nine of his clubs were loan deals, hardly a chance to settle into a team.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Didn’t some say same when we signed Smith?
    Yes they did topper.
    Give the lad a chance IF / WHEN we sign him. Last season at Plymouth could have been a one-off....or......it could be a kick-start to his future career, time will tell wherever he ends up.

This is what a Plymouth fan put in Twitter.

“Will get you goals no doubt about that but he will frustrate you as well.very rare he will ever win a header always outfought by centre halves Best when the ball is played to feet as very quick.Will amaze you by missing the easiest chances but convert the hard ones”

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post

“Will get you goals no doubt about that but he will frustrate you as well.very rare he will ever win a header always outfought by centre halves Best when the ball is played to feet as very quick.Will amaze you by missing the easiest chances but convert the hard ones”
    All we need to do then is sign him....and.....make sure all his chances are hard one's.
    A good mix of goals on stonewallers YouTube clip he put up.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post

As long as Smith is still with us to win the headers, outfight the centre halves and play it to his feet then we should have a decent pairing.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    As long as Smith is still with us to win the headers, outfight the centre halves and play it to his feet then we should have a decent pairing.
    Yes and such a pairing would suggest less use of 4-5-1 at home

Latest on Freddie Ladapo from my friend David Beddows at the Advertiser 👇

http://tinyurl.com/y4kpe9b6

I hope Warne and Scott do more research than simply looking at the goals scored column and a video of his best 5 goals.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    I hope Warne and Scott do more research than simply looking at the goals scored column and a video of his best 5 goals.
    Well I would have thought the first thing was his attitude then his goals, clearly he passed on them both so nothing else matters

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Well having read the 17 page thread on Plymouth fans forum ! I must say I am totally shocked that Warne is contemplating signing this player ?

Does not seem anything like a Warney type player! the most used phrase is, “does not put a shift in “ ?

Playing style is very reminiscent to Ruben Reed, very fast, laid back, does not like heading the ball, not a team player? but scores and Misses plenty of goals ?

Don’t think this one is sealed yet because Jacket pulled the plug at Portsmouth because they could not meet his wage demands ! Surely they pay more than us ? and we all know Warnes ethos on paying all his players a very similar wage ?

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast