+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: If you still go now.....

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    What a t*t.
    Why a t#t? it was ghosts post i was commenting on!

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I stand corrected, Thank you.

And how badly do you think it's being run compared to most of the rest of the clubs in the entire league, because I see it being run in a fairly strong way in terms of being stable but I do agree there could be certain things upgraded.
    I've seen this club in a way way way worse position if this is classed as bad for some.

Do you know for sure what money has went to other ventures. Are there any official documents on this?

As in what?

Was a 10 year price freeze treating supporters with disdain?
    Or what exactly rankles with you?

Do you think the training facilities are dangerous or in so bad a shape as to not be fit for purpose or is it a case of the training facilities are not brand new state of the art like many clubs have started to do?
    And is this a reason for not supporting?

Would you be quite happy to support a club that treats any other manager in a bad way if it's all in the name of bringing in a more apt one?
    Say, sacking Allardyce to bring in Keegan or sacking Hughton to bring in Pardew? Did you support then or have you not supported the club since Ashley took over?

You mean the strawberry side?
    Do you know what's what relating to expansion or the potential of it and whether it is monetary feasible?
    Even so, is it really a reason not to support the club?

If A Sheikh came in and spent hundreds of millions on the stadium and squad, plus training facilities, etc but named the stadium in his business name, would you still refuse to support the club?

I'm simply trying to get an angle on what's conditional and unconditional.
    You see, I'm unconditional in my support for the club called Newcastle United, no matter which custodians are onboard at the time...at any time in the past and present and future.

25 players costing 10p and playing for 5p a week each will still garner my support.
    Players costing £250 million each on wages of 1 million a week each, will still garner my support.

I may not be happy about a lot of stuff at the club but I accept whatever happens because I chose to be a fan and supporter, unconditionally.
    That's just me.
    You obviously put conditions on your support and that's absolutely fine. It's your prerogative, as it is everyone else's.

I just don't see the nasty that other people see. I really don't.
    I'm becoming more and more certain this c unt is the FCB

Quote Originally Posted by Derek57 View Post
    Why a t#t? it was ghosts post i was commenting on!
    I know - my comment was aimed at his post. I didn’t reply to his post so I wouldn’t clog up the thread even more with another copy of his endless bullsh*t.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)