+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Takeover info

Hard to believe but the official club site's 'history' page is being kept up to date even through the current tribuations...remarkable!

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/club.../club-history/

That's what we will be before long if it carries on like this Swale..... "History"

Gordon Bennett. Probably NEP speculation but this Alick/Alex bloke needs ditching publicly and fast. The sooner TP gets out of hospital the better IMHO.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...-talks-3026045

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Gordon Bennett. Probably NEP speculation but this Alick/Alex bloke needs ditching publicly and fast. The sooner TP gets out of hospital the better IMHO.

Agreed Sort Him Out Swale, P.D.Q. 😭😭

Where do you get "speculation" from? "Notts County are still in sale talks with a consortium that includes convicted fraudster Alex May" is pretty unequivocal

Quote Originally Posted by Livid View Post
    Where do you get "speculation" from? "Notts County are still in sale talks with a consortium that includes convicted fraudster Alex May" is pretty unequivocal
    I think that's me done if May and his group takeover.

Quote Originally Posted by Livid View Post
    "Nottinghamshire Live understands the group is still hoping to wrap up a £5m takeover of the National League club, which was put on the market by chairman Alan Hardy in January.

A spokesman for the group's hired PR firm, Phil Hall Associates, confirmed that talks are ongoing as they continue to examine the club’s debts.

It is understood a statement confirming a deal has already been prepared, but the consortium have yet to submit any down payment."

No facts. Just the words, no doubt under instruction from their paying client, of a hired PR firm. I know things are bad but we have to take both sides with a pinch of the finest salt at the moment IMHO.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 27-06-2019 at 04:22 PM.

"Nottinghamshire Live understands the group is still hoping to wrap up a £5m takeover of the National League club, which was put on the market by chairman Alan Hardy in January.

A spokesman for the group's hired PR firm, Phil Hall Associates, confirmed that talks are ongoing as they continue to examine the club’s debts.

It is understood a statement confirming a deal has already been prepared, but the consortium have yet to submit any down payment."

No facts. Just the words, no doubt under instruction from their paying client, of a hired PR firm. I know things are bad but we have to take both sides with a pinch of the finest salt at the moment IMHO.
    We can rely on you to take any criticism of Hardy with a 'pinch of salt'. I think we've noticed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    We can rely on you to take any criticism of Hardy with a 'pinch of salt'. I think we've noticed that.
    I think you're noticing skills are a bit off. What you CAN rely on from me is to at least attempt to remain objective, albeit with a dash of optimism. I know you don't like me for whatever reason but you could at least attempt to remain objective too. If you post something sensible I have been known to comment my agreement.

How hard is it to examine debts. In a sale process ewhat you do is - provide a list of debts and they come to a total. Agree who is paying what and when and with what funds. Agree that if anything is swept under the carpet it is dealt with in a certain why and by a certain person by a certain date. its not hard. They have no money and are waiting for admin.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast