+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Dyche get the interview

Will Dyche get the interview

Will he go if asked to be considered, one thing I would say is that these jobs at clubs like Newcastle won’t always be there ,
    I’m a little unsure this time if he’s asked I think he might speak to them.
    Mike Ashley’s wet dream isn’t it a manager who makes it work regardless of funding.

I'd certainly go if I was Dyche.. He would probably get a board that would let him spend a bit of money .. A massive club Newcastle,just waiting for someone like a Dyche to turn them around..

Doubt its a job SD would be interested in with Ashley in charge,its been said one of the main factors in Benitez not staying was the lack of control over team affairs he had. it will be a Avram Grant type yes man who gets that gig.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Will he go if asked to be considered, one thing I would say is that these jobs at clubs like Newcastle won’t always be there ,
    I’m a little unsure this time if he’s asked I think he might speak to them.
    Mike Ashley’s wet dream isn’t it a manager who makes it work regardless of funding.
    More Chance of Mike Ashley being the manager himself!!,....Come on Can you imagine Dyche playing Hoofball at Newcastle ??

S.D is perhaps somewhere in the list for the job....though not before the likes of Mourinho - Pardew - Hughes - Keane - Howe - Arteta - Monk and....Mr Magoo.

SD is happy at Burnley. He knows the gig. He's paid well and he has full control. Now can we please buy someone?

I think Sean going to Newcastle is the least of our worries. Sean's a manager, Newcastle are looking for a manager, but that's as close a link as there is, and the only one. It just isn't going to happen, they're still looking for the next Kevin Keegan, not the next Sam Allardyce.

I think its a perfect fit for him.He will never get a chance at a top 6 club from his current position but if he can replicate relatively the results at BFC at a massive club like NUFC with a higher budget than BFC then it could take him to the next level.
    Top six would surely follow if he could bring success to Tyneside especially if he could do better than Benitez.
    For Ashley it is erection material-a manager who can bring success on a shoestring and much cheaper than Benitez or any other big name until he finds a buyer for the club.He is an even bigger tight arse than Garlick so Dyche would suit his ambitions.
    Only losers would be BFC and Newcastle fans.We would lose our best manager that I can remember and NUFC would probably get hoofball week in week out.
    Last edited by ClaretinBudapest; 25-06-2019 at 10:26 AM.

That's a totally depressing scenario CiB.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    That's a totally depressing scenario CiB.
    I know, fancy somebody even more tight arsed than Garlick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)