+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Are We Actually Going To Sign Anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Come on Jon,it's the same story every year..nothing changes.. We all know the storyline ..
    I would love for one of our directors to answer the question - why do you always disappoint the supporters for your continued inactivity in the transfer window?

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    So we have Seville, Sheffield and Burnley ---which would be my last preference outside of football?
    No, the Seville deal was for a different player O"Campo.....!

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    I would love for one of our directors to answer the question - why do you always disappoint the supporters for your continued inactivity in the transfer window?
    They will not, Because The ONLY Way I can see is outside investment to compete in this League , and I Cannot believe nobody has been in touch...
    One of the Richest Clubs in the World,...But Nobody Ready to Invest,.So we are led to believe

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post
    No, the Seville deal was for a different player O"Campo.....!
    I was well aware of that fact, however, it was dragged up on here that he had gone to Seville, hence the comparison.
    A move from Marseilles to Seville would certainly be much more appealing than going to Burnley to be moaned at by all and sundry.

Exclusive According to football Jnsider.

Burnley have opened talks to sign Benfica Midfielder Alfa Semedo aged 21 ,...Valued at £25 Million,....We have asked for a loan .

Norwich City Goalkeeper Jon McCracken is on trial with us...We need another keeper surely ?..

They will not, Because The ONLY Way I can see is outside investment to compete in this League , and I Cannot believe nobody has been in touch...
    One of the Richest Clubs in the World,...But Nobody Ready to Invest,.So we are led to believe
    That's because any prospective buyer would have a look at the amount of moaning that goes on at clubs like Newcastle, who were dragged from the abyss by Mike Ashley but has never been appreciated at all by the majority of fans.
    Would you invest your hard earned into a Premier League club these days?
    None of us know whether there has been anyone attempting to take over, however, if Garlick is that interested in money you feel sure that he would take his money and run and leave it to someone else to worrry about and take the abuse.

Burnley have opened talks to sign Benfica Midfielder Alfa Semedo aged 21 ,...Valued at £25 Million,....We have asked for a loan .
    how much ?.....

He was loaned out to La Liga outfit Espanyol in the second half of 2018-19 but only made three appearances.

The Portugese media claimed earlier this week that Semedo was headed to English Championship club Wigan Athletic....But that deal has stalled following the interest of Burnley

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    how much ?.....

He was loaned out to La Liga outfit Espanyol in the second half of 2018-19 but only made three appearances.

The Portugese media claimed earlier this week that Semedo was headed to English Championship club Wigan Athletic....But that deal has stalled following the interest of Burnley

The Point is we want him on loan!!
    We are struggling with Wigan for his services ??

Who gives a Feck about Newcastle ....They were in Debt.

Burnley However are Raking it in,...So we are told,...But not according to Garlic.

Any prospective buyer, Does Not Have To right Off Any Debts,.....All the money from day one is improving our squad until we may be able to compete with Norwich, Sheff Utd.....Wigan,...Rochdale and the rest !!

The Point is we want him on loan!!
    We are struggling with Wigan for his services ??
    and point was....an important difference it seems of - 23+ mil.....jon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Wigan quote...above Cooks pic.
    https://www.footballinsider247.com/e...ca-midfielder/

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)