+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Are We Actually Going To Sign Anyone ?

Are We Actually Going To Sign Anyone ?

Just back from 3 weeks in Gumbet,..Fantastic it was too.!!

While away, I ignored the papers, media, And new Arrivals,..Fully Expecting at least a couple of signings, But on return all I can find is Our Players being Linked away,..Even the young Lad, Being linked with Celtic and Bestikas ??

What the Hell is going on ??, Heaton off now also ,..Gibson can be made available ,..Hart to Lille ..?

We Are apparently in talks with Yahya Al Ghassani, Winger playing in Saudi I think 20 years young.,..(work permit would surely be an issue ?)

But Hell Fire , I Expected A lot more than this on Return,....WTF IS GOING ON ?

Come on Jon,it's the same story every year..nothing changes.. We all know the storyline ..

Of course we're going to sign someone Jon........just not yet.

Given that the peak holiday slot for pro-footballers must be late June/early July it must be difficult to negotiate with anyone at the moment even if you wanted to?

Quote Originally Posted by afloatinclaret View Post
    Given that the peak holiday slot for pro-footballers must be late June/early July it must be difficult to negotiate with anyone at the moment even if you wanted to?
    Yes quite,...But how many seasons have we been chasing Jay and Dawson,...They must know our contract offer word by word now.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Of course we're going to sign someone Jon........just not yet.
    Just waiting Sinkov, for the word from the official site, Re Crouch signs on for 4 years with another year option in our favour.

I am frankly losing the will to live. No signings and no Brexit. The Conservatives cannot deliver Brexit because Labour the LibDems SNP Greens etc will oppose them. The only hope we have is for all Leave voters to desert the Tories and Labour and all remain voters to switch to the LibDems.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    I am frankly losing the will to live. No signings and no Brexit. The Conservatives cannot deliver Brexit because Labour the LibDems SNP Greens etc will oppose them. The only hope we have is for all Leave voters to desert the Tories and Labour and all remain voters to switch to the LibDems.
    Sounds great.

But I have to confess I can't see that leading to Bunley FC signing someone.

Even a loanee would sort of count as a signing.

Quote Originally Posted by afloatinclaret View Post
    Other clubs seem to manage it, Norwich, WHU and Villa have signed 10 between them, Brighton are due to make their 2nd signing today.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)