+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why now?

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    True words from Alan shearer
    Can't argue with any of it at all
    Some will

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Exile_De View Post
    It's there for all and sundry to see ffs.

He has just got rid of a WORLD CLASS Manager with ambition. Why do you think that is?

He will keep moving the goalposts until the Arabs loss patiance and feck off.

It stands out like a brass penny on a sweeps arse to me and thousands of others.

It's what he has been doing in one shape or form since he shat on King Kev.
    It's not there for all to see at all. It's there for people to speculate on and come up with whatever answers they deem, fits in with their mindset.

Nobody knows, as of yet why Rafa won't sign his contract offered.
    Nobody knows what Ashley is thinking at this moment.
    It's easy to speculate on what fits an ideal but it doesn't prove facts.

And here he is.

Have had 12 years of this sh1t,and who is the only constant in all this.Ashley.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    It's not there for all to see at all. It's there for people to speculate on and come up with whatever answers they deem, fits in with their mindset.

Nobody knows, as of yet why Rafa won't sign his contract offered.
    Nobody knows what Ashley is thinking at this moment.
    It's easy to speculate on what fits an ideal but it doesn't prove facts.
    I don't know when you have ever proven anything with facts. You've claimed that the Earth is flat and that Leicester winning the league was a scheme. Haven't seen any evidence from you to suggest that these things are true. But when others claim something, they must have evidence - which you in turn will refuse to believe anyway.

Ashley/Charnley only offered Rafa a year's extension with no assurances of funds this summer. Probably some of it had to do with the potential takeover, but still... One can only hope now that Rafa was fine with leaving Ashley with the hope that the takeover may come through and the new owners will have the sense to bring him back - with proper backing.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    I don't know when you have ever proven anything with facts. But when others claim something, they must have evidence - which you in turn will refuse to believe anyway.
    I don't claim anything as fact, unless I know it is a fact. I claim an opinion from my point of view which is regularly shot down by people like yourself, which is absolutely fine to do as long as you're on the understanding that you need to show facts from your side to shoot it down, legitimately, otherwise it's just blind shooting.
    Mass backing/adhering to opinion does not also make anything a fact.

Ashley/Charnley only offered Rafa a year's extension with no assurances of funds this summer.
    Speculation, unless you have the facts. Do you have any facts to back this up?

Probably some of it had to do with the potential takeover, but still... One can only hope now that Rafa was fine with leaving
    Ashley with the hope that the takeover may come through and the new owners will have the sense to bring him back - with proper backing.
    You are free to hope and guess at anything you wish, just as I am. My thoughts on a lot of this stuff may differ from many but as it stands, none of us know what's what. It's mere speculative guesses based on ramped up rumours on a conveyor belt of Chinese type whispers.

Some people will simply go one way which is, everything's Ashley's fault with little to no leeway.
    Others will wait and see the outcome of it to get a better understanding of what's what.

The simple crux of the matter is this. Many fans love Rafa and Hate Ashley so, no matter what a lot of views will become tainted, in my opinion.
    Some fans are debating whether to give up their season tickets and others refusing to buy anything to do with the club if it fills the wrong pocket....etc.
    All this is based on speculation as of now. Based on losing a manager they adore who they think has been cruelly despatched by some kind of monstrous owner and some even citing that their lives have been blighted for 12 years.

Others simply carry on watching the team, whether they do it by simple loyalty or weekend regularity or as a family day out, regardless of who owns the club or who manages it, as I've said before.

If Phil Brown or someone was appointed, many fans would potentially be up in arms and some more fans would likely boycott, yet things will go on.
    If Ashley left and a Sheikh came in and employed the very same Phil Brown, what would happen?

If Ashley employs Mourinho, what happens to those who were about to jump ship?
    Lot's of if's and but's with speculation. We can all do it but we can only do it by way of how we all think in our own ways, whether that's a steadfast personal view in a minority (me, generally) or following a popular opinion.

As it stands, all we know is what we're told. Rafa is leaving and the club tried to get him to stay.
    What people glean from that is their own choice but remember that we're all entitled to whatever choice we make on it, but also remembering that no choice is the correct one until the proof is in the pudding and in the eating.
    Last edited by ghostrider; 25-06-2019 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I don't claim anything as fact, unless I know it is a fact. I claim an opinion from my point of view which is regularly shot down by people like yourself, which is absolutely fine to do as long as you're on the understanding that you need to show facts from your side to shoot it down, legitimately, otherwise it's just blind shooting.
    Mass backing/adhering to opinion does not also make anything a fact.

Speculation, unless you have the facts. Do you have any facts to back this up?

You are free to hope and guess at anything you wish, just as I am. My thoughts on a lot of this stuff may differ from many but as it stands, none of us know what's what. It's mere speculative guesses based on ramped up rumours on a conveyor belt of Chinese type whispers.

Some people will simply go one way which is, everything's Ashley's fault with little to no leeway.
    Others will wait and see the outcome of it to get a better understanding of what's what.

The simple crux of the matter is this. Many fans love Rafa and Hate Ashley so, no matter what a lot of views will become tainted, in my opinion.
    Some fans are debating whether to give up their season tickets and others refusing to buy anything to do with the club if it fills the wrong pocket....etc.
    All this is based on speculation as of now. Based on losing a manager they adore who they think has been cruelly despatched by some kind of monstrous owner and some even citing that their lives have been blighted for 12 years.

Others simply carry on watching the team, whether they do it by simple loyalty or weekend regularity or as a family day out, regardless of who owns the club or who manages it, as I've said before.

If Phil Brown or someone was appointed, many fans would potentially be up in arms and some more fans would likely boycott, yet things will go on.
    If Ashley left and a Sheikh came in and employed the very same Phil Brown, what would happen?

If Ashley employs Mourinho, what happens to those who were about to jump ship?
    Lot's of if's and but's with speculation. We can all do it but we can only do it by way of how we all think in our own ways, whether that's a steadfast personal view in a minority (me, generally) or following a popular opinion.

As it stands, all we know is what we're told. Rafa is leaving and the club tried to get him to stay.
    What people glean from that is their own choice but remember that we're all entitled to whatever choice we make on it, but also remembering that no choice is the correct one until the proof is in the pudding and in the eating.
    Just more bollox.

I don't know when you have ever proven anything with facts. You've claimed that the Earth is flat and that Leicester winning the league was a scheme. Haven't seen any evidence from you to suggest that these things are true. But when others claim something, they must have evidence - which you in turn will refuse to believe anyway.

Ashley/Charnley only offered Rafa a year's extension with no assurances of funds this summer. Probably some of it had to do with the potential takeover, but still... One can only hope now that Rafa was fine with leaving Ashley with the hope that the takeover may come through and the new owners will have the sense to bring him back - with proper backing.
    Spot on mate.

The troll places his feet in the sand against ANY logical argument.

There is also the possibility that the Arab Takeover have another manager lined up and maybe coerced Ashley into getting rid of Rafa so as to not lose face with the fans

The saying “ You lying Arab “ wasn't drawn out of thin air

It's not worth it Hughie.

If you suddenly decided to support his views he'd change them and swear the new ones were his all along.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)