+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossley

Crossley

Leaving – I've seen no evidence he'll be missed in the few years he's been here, but fair play and good luck to him.

First of the rats going before the sinking ship finally hits the depths of no return

Quote Originally Posted by viper68 View Post
    First of the rats going before the sinking ship finally hits the depths of no return
    Thank goodness he's gone. 1 fewer wage to pay and probably a fitter team if they don't follow his drinking habits any more.

Over qualified to be a conference GK coach but he was one of a few that were fighting a losing battle with our fans from the minute he started due to his history.

Can't wait until we get someone that nobody has ever heard of in to replace him, that will make us sooo much better...

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Over qualified to be a conference GK coach but he was one of a few that were fighting a losing battle with our fans from the minute he started due to his history.

Can't wait until we get someone that nobody has ever heard of in to replace him, that will make us sooo much better...
    About time too. Nothing to do with history. Did you see any improvements in our goalkeepers during his time at Notts? Because I'm sure that I didn't!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunks5 View Post
    About time too. Nothing to do with history. Did you see any improvements in our goalkeepers during his time at Notts? Because I'm sure that I didn't!!
    If his training was anything like his pre match 'warm up's' then it's no surprise our young keepers never improved, just dreadful.

I might be worried about the circumstances that are causing him to leave, but I'm not sad that he is. I didn't see anything to convince me his overall contribution was positive.

Tim Bradd is leaving to work at NCCC

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Then you know we are in deep ****....

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Well that certainly says a lot.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast