+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Notts County refuse to comment on rumoured PUMA dispute"

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    And I'm equally sure that you are talking bollox. We had exceeded expectations by getting a televised replay against Swansea, but pretending that Fletcher had convinced Hardy that an away win at a Premiership club was a forgone conclusion is just getting silly. Join in the Hardy bashing by all means because he deserves it, but try and keep it vaguely realistic.

You are also wrong on the most "woefully naive and overly optimistic/deluded pre-match message". That has to be the one (can't remember the game) where we were told "you are in for a treat" prediction based on Big Al watching an indoor training session!
    I never said it was the 'most' woeful i said the one that sticks in my mind,but at least i remember the interview i watched you can't even name the one you think you might remember.
    anyone ever told you that you talk bollox i'm going to guess thats an affirmative.

And I'm equally sure that you are talking bollox. We had exceeded expectations by getting a televised replay against Swansea, but pretending that Fletcher had convinced Hardy that an away win at a Premiership club was a forgone conclusion is just getting silly. Join in the Hardy bashing by all means because he deserves it, but try and keep it vaguely realistic.

You are also wrong on the most "woefully naive and overly optimistic/deluded pre-match message". That has to be the one (can't remember the game) where we were told "you are in for a treat" prediction based on Big Al watching an indoor training session!
    The silky skills & Masson'esq ball control & passing skills [ apologies to Sir Don ]. 😛😆😆

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    I never said it was the 'most' woeful i said the one that sticks in my mind,but at least i remember the interview i watched you can't even name the one you think you might remember.
    Fair enough, although you failed to address the biggest pile of bullsh!t in your post where you state that you were sure Fletcher was convincing AH that victory at Swansea was a foregone conclusion. Any evidence to back that up or is it just bullsh!t? I remember the "you are in for a treat" quote, but not the specific game. At least what I put was factual, rather than a figment of my imagination.

Fair enough, although you failed to address the biggest pile of bullsh!t in your post where you state that you were sure Fletcher was convincing AH that victory at Swansea was a foregone conclusion. Any evidence to back that up or is it just bullsh!t? I remember the "you are in for a treat" quote, but not the specific game. At least what I put was factual, rather than a figment of my imagination.
    Its called an opinion,other people are allowed to have them, mine was based on watching those videos on facebook before every single match that season, My opinion is that Fletcher knew F*** all about lower league football to the point of being deluded about how good we were( he did state that we weren't far from beng championship quality) and Hardy appeared to lap up every word because he was naive and enjoyed being told how great a job he was doing.

You don't always have to have facts to form an opinion, you can sometimes just feel something or read into something from the tiny details, i have the opinion that you're an obnoxious argumentative pr*ck but it may not be factual i can only go on the info i take in.

It was Exeter at home in the play off season. I quite liked the optimism he put into those pre match messages. And just because he said it, it didn’t necessarily mean I believed it would come true. Because football innit?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    It was Exeter at home in the play off season. I quite liked the optimism he put into those pre match messages. And just because he said it, it didn’t necessarily mean I believed it would come true. Because football innit?
    Likewise. A bit of positivity is good innit.

I have the opinion that you're an obnoxious argumentative pr*ck but it may not be factual i can only go on the info i take in.
    Strangely enough your not the first one to say that 🤣

You don't always have to have facts to form an opinion.
    True, but if your opinion has at least some basis in fact it is usually more valid than outlandish unsupported fictional opinions like yours. However, if it makes you feel better thinking that Fletcher saw it as a foregone conclusion that a League 2 club would win away at a Premiership club who am I to deny you your fantasy?

True, but if your opinion has at least some basis in fact it is usually more valid than outlandish unsupported fictional opinions like yours. However, if it makes you feel better thinking that Fletcher saw it as a foregone conclusion that a League 2 club would win away at a Premiership club who am I to deny you your fantasy?
    Thankyou, glad you finally allowed me to have my own thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Strangely enough your not the first one to say that 🤣
    Your = belonging to that person.
    You're = you are.

The better your (not you're) grasp of basic spelling and grammar, the more valid your opinions become to the average reader.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast