+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: "Notts County refuse to comment on rumoured PUMA dispute"

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    Thankyou, glad you finally allowed me to have my own thoughts.
    No problem. You are perfectly entitled to your stupid opinion.

Don’t argue with Elite. He is God almighty on this board and always right.

Quote Originally Posted by snipe_pie View Post
    Don’t argue with Elite. He is God almighty on this board and always right.
    Not strictly true, I was wrong once in 2007.

I've lived with the shame ever since.

Elite is a complete idiot who thinks his opinions and persona more important and therefore more relevant than ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Elite is a complete idiot who thinks his opinions and persona more important and therefore more relevant than ours.
    A complete idiot maybe, but at least I didn't miss an apostrophe out of my username like you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Not strictly true, I was wrong once in 2007.

I've lived with the shame ever since.
    Yes and I only come on here once a year to remind you old pal ����

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    No problem. You are perfectly entitled to your stupid opinion.
    Just to prove to myself i wasn't going mad i went back and watched a few prematch videos from around the swansea tie, i was correct but more surprising is that they were all at it slater,stallard ,curtis and harry potter who does the interviews were all talking us up to beat swansea, hardy initially was anxiousand stated that he had his eyes firmly on the money this game could generate but he very quickly got on board the enthusiasm/delusion train and started ranting until he came out with the classic line 'you heard it here first, you will see noor husin in the premier league'
    there are lots of videos on the FB group some of my favourites are the boardroom one pre crawley with Fletcher talking rubbish about about future england managers like lampard taking over at oxford,nolan and kewell who had just started at crawley
    other favourites include

training-enzio shows us what we have to look forward to
    duffy on team spirit
    ardley on midfield generals
    steady on the spot
    and Ardley on winning mentality

i just noticed there seem to be a lot with the same title Live reaction from Neal ardley on this afternoons defeat
    Last edited by bridpie78; 25-06-2019 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by piegonk74 View Post
    Yes and I only come on here once a year to remind you old pal ����
    I can only thank you for that gonky, it stops me from becoming arrogant.

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    Just to prove to myself i wasn't going mad i went back and watched a few prematch videos from around the swansea tie, i was correct but more surprising is that they were all at it slater,stallard ,curtis and harry potter who does the interviews were all talking us up to beat swansea, hardy initially was anxiousand stated that he had his eyes firmly on the money this game could generate but he very quickly got on board the enthusiasm/delusion train and started ranting until he came out with the classic line 'you heard it here first, you will see noor husin in the premier league'
    there are lots of videos on the FB group some of my favourites are the boardroom one pre crawley with Fletcher talking rubbish about about future england managers like lampard taking over at oxford,nolan and kewell who had just started at crawley
    other favourites include

training-enzio shows us what we have to look forward to
    duffy on team spirit
    ardley on midfield generals
    steady on the spot
    If you're saying that pre-match interviews are mostly bollox I would agree with you. I think there is some contractual obligation to do them, and they're hardly likely to say "training has gone badly" or "confidence is low, so we're expecting defeat". I take no notice of them at all, I much preferred the old days when it was left to players to do their talking out on the pitch.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast