+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone know what happened to the 35K from Lifeline.....

Quote Originally Posted by ivansneck View Post
    Yes
    Presuming this was in answer to my question? Great detail in your answer... Do members usually get a detailed version of the accounts each month that list how money has been spent or do you know (for a fact) via other means? Or are you just saying yes because you actually don't know but didn't like being questioned?

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Presuming this was in answer to my question? Great detail in your answer... Do members usually get a detailed version of the accounts each month that list how money has been spent or do you know (for a fact) via other means? Or are you just saying yes because you actually don't know but didn't like being questioned?
    Sorry, meant to quote you to make it obvious.

It’s annually as a matter of course, but I suppose a member could ask for it monthly.

Quote Originally Posted by ivansneck View Post
    Sorry, meant to quote you to make it obvious.

It’s annually as a matter of course, but I suppose a member could ask for it monthly.
    Fair enough, was genuinely curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Fair enough, was genuinely curious.
    Good, perhaps we fans should have been more curious earlier about the current regime at NCFC.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123