+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Protests: Straw Poll

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    She should have gone to Specsavers!
    She should have.

Quote Originally Posted by ivansneck View Post
    From the NEP. https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...-notts-3018959

Let's hope she can get some truth out of the *&^%$£
    Let's hope she can get the truth "out" and that he keeps everything else in.

From the NEP. https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...-notts-3018959

Indeed. Don't think it needs another new thread of it's own though, so have merged it into the 'Straw Poll' thread where it was discussed before. Hope that's OK.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 26-06-2019 at 11:41 AM.

She's an MP, I doubt she would recognise the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    When I said I had already bought one, all I heard was laughter before the line went dead.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂👍

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    After the 10th will be too late. After the horse has bolted and all that. For christ's sake grow a pair be really controversial and say YES!
    Hypothetically speaking if the club were up the proverbial creek without a paddle then I'd sooner we know about it before it's too late.

I still don't understand why the club accounts have not been published on the Companies House website from June 17 to June 18 as they were due four months ago. So that will mean a fine.

So out of Alan Hardy's 2 1/2 year rein the only filed accounts on Companies House are from the first 6 months to June 17. What's going on?

I’m not following the purpose and action that can come from a protest. And who are we protesting at? I’m guessing the staff are as in the dark as us!
    All people can ask is for an update. Then what?
    Whatever outcome that awaits Notts is still going to be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Hypothetically speaking if the club were up the proverbial creek without a paddle then I'd sooner we know about it before it's too late.

I still don't understand why the club accounts have not been published on the Companies House website from June 17 to June 18 as they were due four months ago. So that will mean a fine.

So out of Alan Hardy's 2 1/2 year rein the only filed accounts on Companies House are from the first 6 months to June 17. What's going on?
    The failure to file accounts at Notts and other businesses is sheer coincidence, and the collapse of various businesses mere bad luck. We must be grateful there is no funny stuff going off.

I'm a 'no' to protesting because I think it's preferable to put that energy into doing something positive. Let's see how things unfold leading up to, and on, the 10th. If we are in deep sh*t, then maybe some of you could set up a supporters group and start some serious fundraising. It might take that to save the club.

I could play protest song

how about "down down - deeper and down"
    Last edited by BanjoPie; 26-06-2019 at 02:51 PM.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast