+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Protests: Straw Poll

Reckon this will need media cover to have any impact, NEP, BBC Sport, or even Sky, let them know.

Down here, Brisbane I think, we have had green ferals super glueing themselves to the main roads in the city, to protest the massive planned Adani mine. Indian owned and a hugely unpopular decision by the Qld gov't to give the go ahead.

Maybe Notts protesters could do similar and super glue themselves to the goal posts or the home team bench.

At Rolls Royce nxt week maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    But we will... and we are
    Not having access to facebook I've no idea what exactly is being arranged and what the protests are actually about? Can someone put me in the picture?

I think any protest should take place at his precious golf club. And yes it is time for action. It's not like last time we were in admin, the cause isn't just lack of cash, it's the behaviour of one man, who needs to be opposed.

Still some people think he's just been unlucky, which I find incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I think any protest should take place at his precious golf club. And yes it is time for action. It's not like last time we were in admin, the cause isn't just lack of cash, it's the behaviour of one man, who needs to be opposed.

If he has been unlucky may I be the first to wish him even more bad luck

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post

Absolutely bang on. The only reason he's holding out for the price he is is to rescue his golf club. He won't see a penny of that rumoured £5m. If he truly wanted to, he could sell for £1 be be done with it

If nothing heard by the middle of next week I feel some sort of action should be taken by the fans, so YES from me.

Notts County Protest.

Date: Saturday 6th July.
    Time: From 11am.
    Place: Jimmy and Jack statue. Meadow Lane.

Protest to be continued at the Nuneaton game.

We as Notts County supporters need reassurance that our club will be safe after the HMRC hearing on the 10th July.

We are aware administration could be a possibility but we want to know there is still a club and a future for it.

Our grievance isn't towards the club or staff. Our grievance is with regard to the lack of information communicated over the current position and future of the club since being relegated in May

Our main question and fear is over liquidation, which would see the end of our beloved club.

Mr Hardy we ask "Are Notts County safe?"

We ask supporters for a lawful and peaceful protest with no violence or threatening behaviour.

- Please wear Notts shirts/black and white.

- Appropiate banners. E.g. All Notts aren't we!
    What would Jimmy Say?

Let's show Alan Hardy, it's history and it's fans are valued and worth it.

ALL NOTTS AREN'T WE!!

Quote Originally Posted by jurgenpie View Post
    Notts County Protest.

Date: Saturday 6th July.
    Time: From 11am.
    Place: Jimmy and Jack statue. Meadow Lane.

Protest to be continued at the Nuneaton game.

We as Notts County supporters need reassurance that our club will be safe after the HMRC hearing on the 10th July.

We are aware administration could be a possibility but we want to know there is still a club and a future for it.

Our grievance isn't towards the club or staff. Our grievance is with regard to the lack of information communicated over the current position and future of the club since being relegated in May

Our main question and fear is over liquidation, which would see the end of our beloved club.

Mr Hardy we ask "Are Notts County safe?"

We ask supporters for a lawful and peaceful protest with no violence or threatening behaviour.

- Please wear Notts shirts/black and white.

- Appropiate banners. E.g. All Notts aren't we!
    What would Jimmy Say?

Let's show Alan Hardy, it's history and it's fans are valued and worth it.

ALL NOTTS AREN'T WE!!
    You have forgotten that Hardy is a huge fan of Notts - thats why he bought the club and saved in the first place!!. Just bloody wait till things are sorted as they will be very shortly.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast