+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Protests: Straw Poll

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Protests: Straw Poll

From a personal perspective, I honestly think the club is hurtling into oblivion and I’m getting angrier by the day. At what point do we, as supporters say, enough is enough and protest our feeling outside the club?

Here’s a straw poll.... how many supporters on here are willing to protest?

I’m not interested in the “what good it will do” argument... we’re well beyond arguing the toss about that and I’m not opening up a debate.

A simple yes or no will suffice.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 26-06-2019 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Clarification

Yes.

Re. your first question, "At what point do we, as supporters say, enough is enough and protest our feeling outside the club?", do you think we 'dare' hold off until 10th July? (Not opening a debate, just clarifying question )

In answer to that Swale... No

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    In answer to that Swale... No
    Agreed. I'd say give this week as last chance for some kind of genuine clarity to come from the club/AH/IPS or all. On that basis I'm a yes after July 10th.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 25-06-2019 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Agreed. I'd say give this week as last chance for some kind of genuine clarity to come from the club/AH/IPS or all. On that basis I'm a yes after July 10th.
    After the 10th will be too late. After the horse has bolted and all that. For christ's sake grow a pair be really controversial and say YES!

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    After the 10th will be too late. After the horse has bolted and all that. For christ's sake grow a pair be really controversial and say YES!
    Thank you for your kind advice MiG. Noted. I appreciate what you say regarding the horse bolting on the 10th but that is technically the 'official' date at which we find out whether we are actually in the **** or simply 'feel' like we're in the ****. Personally I'm of the opinion that protesting won't help much BUT as it's all fans can really do to express their feelings it may at least put pressure on AH to come clean(er). I'm not prone to being controversial for the hell of it, as you have repeatedly pointed out, however, I am just as concerned as everyone else about the horrendous news blackout we're under.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 26-06-2019 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Thank you for your kind advice MiG. Noted. I appreciate what you say regarding the horse bolting on the 10th but that is technically the 'official' date at which we find out whether we are actually in the **** or simply 'feel' like we're in the ****. Personally I'm of the opinion that protesting won't help much BUT as it's all fans can really do to express their feelings it may at least put pressure on AH to come clean(er). I'm not prone to being controversial for the hell of it, as you have repeatedly pointed out, however, I am just as concerned as everyone else about the horrendous news blackout we're under.
    "news blackout". According to durham,all you have to do is phone Notts and they will provide an update.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Hypothetically speaking if the club were up the proverbial creek without a paddle then I'd sooner we know about it before it's too late.

I still don't understand why the club accounts have not been published on the Companies House website from June 17 to June 18 as they were due four months ago. So that will mean a fine.

So out of Alan Hardy's 2 1/2 year rein the only filed accounts on Companies House are from the first 6 months to June 17. What's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Hypothetically speaking if the club were up the proverbial creek without a paddle then I'd sooner we know about it before it's too late.

I still don't understand why the club accounts have not been published on the Companies House website from June 17 to June 18 as they were due four months ago. So that will mean a fine.

So out of Alan Hardy's 2 1/2 year rein the only filed accounts on Companies House are from the first 6 months to June 17. What's going on?
    The failure to file accounts at Notts and other businesses is sheer coincidence, and the collapse of various businesses mere bad luck. We must be grateful there is no funny stuff going off.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast