+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Protests: Straw Poll

Protests: Straw Poll

From a personal perspective, I honestly think the club is hurtling into oblivion and I’m getting angrier by the day. At what point do we, as supporters say, enough is enough and protest our feeling outside the club?

Here’s a straw poll.... how many supporters on here are willing to protest?

I’m not interested in the “what good it will do” argument... we’re well beyond arguing the toss about that and I’m not opening up a debate.

A simple yes or no will suffice.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 26-06-2019 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Clarification

Yes.

Re. your first question, "At what point do we, as supporters say, enough is enough and protest our feeling outside the club?", do you think we 'dare' hold off until 10th July? (Not opening a debate, just clarifying question )

In answer to that Swale... No

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    In answer to that Swale... No
    Agreed. I'd say give this week as last chance for some kind of genuine clarity to come from the club/AH/IPS or all. On that basis I'm a yes after July 10th.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 25-06-2019 at 02:17 PM.

I will protest but wait till after July 10th l feel is the correct decision on this occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    I will protest but wait till after July 10th l feel is the correct decision on this occasion.
    Agree.

No.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    I tend to agree although some kind of interim clarity seems essential for the long suffering fans to me. If there's still no info after the weekend it's just not good enough IMHO.

Yes, next week it has to start

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast