+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Claudio ranieri, avran grant, fat sham

Claudio ranieri, avran grant, fat sham

The Fat Lad will first need to employ a grave Digger to find any of these Fuc-ers. my money is on Fat Sham

Quote Originally Posted by Byker Mag View Post
    The Fat Lad will first need to employ a grave Digger to find any of these Fuc-ers. my money is on Fat Sham
    im not going to be happy with whoever they bring in.
    In my eyes, Rafa was probably the best we could ever get, with the tactical knowhow to keep the team in the division with the restrictions of working under the fat parasite.

Whoever comes in just starts the merry-go-round again.

We do well, Ashley squeezes tighter, makes more money, invests little, hopes to stay above relegation zone.

Or

We do badly, Ashley squeezes tighter, keeps with the same puppet until relegation, sells assets and hopes for a return to the prem first time of asking, invests little, hopes to stay above relegation zone.

None of them.

Dont want to think about it yet.

Anger is building at the moment.

I don't think I could respect any manager who comes in now, Knowing what a Slag Ashley is to work for.

any manager accepting that job is not worth a light

guaranteed to be most unpopular ever.

hoping that no one has the gall to take it. leave the fat ******* high and dry

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    any manager accepting that job is not worth a light

guaranteed to be most unpopular ever.

hoping that no one has the gall to take it. leave the fat ******* high and dry

I am like a lot of fans, unable to think clearly yet on what happens next. We all know that Rafa leaving and the season soon to be upon us is a disaster waiting to happen. There are a few permutations that spring to mind but none that give me much joy except a takeover and that is fading fast.

There has been much said by the pundits and all of them bar Murphy, who got sacked by Rafa are positive on how they feel about what has happened in the context of Ashley's biggest blunder in his football nightmare of an owner’s era. They feel for us, Rafa, the club and so on and despair at the division between owner and the rest of Newcastle United setup. We all feel that apart from Ghost, who seems to be on a singularly peculiar train of thought, though that's his prerogative!!

Cannot say much more just wanted to join in with you guys and share the misery.

Keep the faith, boycott Ashley.

The next manager will be another 'yes' man. No more Spanish upstarts.

Any manager will undergo a medical to see if he has a spine.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)