+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladapo transfer is the most important one in our history.

Ladapo transfer is the most important one in our history.

Hands up how many people thought we would lose out to Sunderland or Charlton?

Not this time. Absolutely delighted. Paul Warne himself is responsible for getting this one over the line. His sheer personality swung the decision in our favour and Ladapo has turned his back on more lucrative deals from other clubs.

Finally we have shown we mean business and that Warne's reputation has pulling power, plus we have finally thrown big money at a player.

I have seen Ladapo play. I will bet this lad is playing in the Premiership within 3 years. He is the most exciting prospect I have seen in years.

My advice is get a season ticket: we are going to walk this league next season.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post

Oh my. The post looked so promising then ooops

Not this time. Absolutely delighted. Paul Warne himself is responsible for getting this one over the line. His sheer personality swung the decision in our favour and Ladapo has turned his back on more lucrative deals from other clubs.

Finally we have shown we mean business and that Warne's reputation has pulling power, plus we have finally thrown big money at a player.

I have seen Ladapo play. I will bet this lad is playing in the Premiership within 3 years. He is the most exciting prospect I have seen in years.

I sincerely hope you do get promoted this coming season but trust me you most definitely won't walk it .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I sincerely hope you do get promoted this coming season but trust me you most definitely won't walk it .
    It was clearly tongue in cheek.

Back to IBS'.... it really does make a refreshing change to be the predator for once. None of us know whether Ladapo will turn out to be a dud or not, but what a message this send out, not only to the rest of the league, but also to our supporters. Good day to be a Miller!

'Ladapo transfer is the most important one in our history' and here's me thinking it was Arni.

'I will bet this lad is playing in the Premiership within 3 years'. He's 25 so he'd better get a spurt on.

'My advice is get a season ticket: we are going to walk this league next season'. I thought you weren't going anymore, what's changed your mind?
    Last edited by Brin; 25-06-2019 at 05:59 PM.

fantastic signing, just what we needed, will help close some of the other deals as well, very happy with this signing

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    'Ladapo transfer is the most important one in our history' and here's me thinking it was Arni.

'I will bet this lad is playing in the Premiership within 3 years'. He's 25 so he'd better get a spurt on.

'My advice is get a season ticket: we are going to walk this league next season'. I thought you weren't going anymore, what's changed your mind?
    Brin, I think that "Mr Controversial/ Self-contradiction" has spent a bit too much time bricklaying in the hot sun

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

How do you do highlights and slanted text. Only seen you and Kerr do it.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    When you're replying, look at the bar above and you will see several symbols and texts. Simply highlight your text by dragging across it and select the Capital B for bold or the slanted I for the slant.

Alternatively click on the capital A for a colour, nothing hard about it.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    And you though Brexit was complicated..lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast