+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Giovanni van Bronckhorst

Giovanni van Bronckhorst

The only name linked with us that has peaked my interest. He’s got a decent record and has appeared to have earned his stripes. I’ve no idea how his Feyenoord team played, but to break the top 2 (Ajax and PSV) dominance is very respectable record.

There are other good mangers out there, there just is.

Any thoughts on him?

I remember him as a player for Rangers really rated him, but I cant remember him doing anything when he moved to Arsenal. As for his management all I can find is he likes to play a defensive 4 3 3. However at this point of time I don't think it matters in the slightest who we appoint the FCB and Penfold will screw him over any way

We need to message any manager to warn them. The fat man will **** him over at the earliest chance and sell the best players behind his back. It's not a great move in any career while Ashley is still in charge.

The appointment this time will be back to the 'no-mark/has-been/never-was' variety.

The reason Rafa approached us was because he could see the potential...and wasn't aware of the full extent of fatso's penny-pinching and insane levels of absolute thundercuntery.

Obviously the potential's still there but now any manager worth their salt, having seen what happened with Rafa will avoid us like the plague.

What was it Groucho Marx said? I wouldn't want to be a part of any club that wanted me as a member?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    The appointment this time will be back to the 'no-mark/has-been/never-was' variety.

The reason Rafa approached us was because he could see the potential...and wasn't aware of the full extent of fatso's penny-pinching and insane levels of absolute thundercuntery.

Obviously the potential's still there but now any manager worth their salt, having seen what happened with Rafa will avoid us like the plague.

What was it Groucho Marx said? I wouldn't want to be a part of any club that wanted me as a member?
    To be fair, Groucho also said that outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend - inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

But I get your point Zip

I to a degree pity the next bloke.

Fans won't want him and he must be at the very end of desperate to be willing to work for the fat **** that owns us.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)