+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do we need now ?

What do we need now ?

After finally signing a striker ( how long ) what players do we need now to complete the squad ? Well in my opinion at least two wide men, no not Billy Bunter, Ricky Holmes from the blades and Gwion Edwards from Ipswich would be top of my list ! One more centre back, can we now afford the lad from Blackpool ? And one more midfielder, once again I would look no further than the Blades, Lunstrome or Couts would do fine if we could afford either ? If the rumoured Iversen comes to fruition them we are good there ! only other possibility would then be a right back although Jones and Icky could well cover that position.

That could be some team !

A keeper needs to be next please. Preferably one of our own but I have no idea on who.

A very good goalkeeper is priority. Gk and strikers get you out of this league if team spirit good

Price is more than good enough in this league imo but the club are looking at fetching a keeper in on loan

What the actual ****, predictive text is having a melt down by the looks, I’ll edit my post again

Now been edited
    Last edited by millertop; 26-06-2019 at 09:16 AM.

Goalkeeper priority - one of our own if possible, if not a loan deal will do for me.
    Right - Back - Don't rule out Vyner coming back.
    Centre - Back and one wide player......jobs a good one.

To hang on to Ajayi,Smith and Robertson !!

Assuming Vaulks leaves . Its not a done deal yet ,Squad is looking impressive for this level now .

Price gk
    Jones rb
    Mattock lb
    Robertson cb
    Ihiekwe cb
    Hinds fb
    Southern cooper cb

Wiles cm
    Mcdonald cm
    Ajayi hcm
    Crooks cm
    Palmer cm
    Forde ? wing

Labpoo cf
    Smith cf
    Morris cf /wide player
    Proctor
    Vassell

2 wingers and a couple youths to fill the bench up maybe a quality keeper .And the Job is a fish

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Assuming Vaulks leaves . Its not a done deal yet ,Squad is looking impressive for this level now .

Price gk
    Jones rb
    Mattock lb
    Robertson cb
    Ihiekwe cb
    Hinds fb
    Southern cooper cb

Wiles cm
    Mcdonald cm
    Ajayi hcm
    Crooks cm
    Palmer cm
    Forde ? wing

Labpoo cf
    Smith cf
    Morris cf /wide player
    Proctor
    Vassell

2 wingers and a couple youths to fill the bench up maybe a quality keeper .And the Job is a fish
    + Wood for cb cover.

1 keeper, 1 Right back, 1 centre back if Ajayi leaves, 2 centre mids if Palmer and Vaulks leaves and 4 wingers if Forde leaves.

What happened to the French trialist? Julien Lamy was it? He was virtually spunking in his Y-fronts to join us as one point, such was his eagerness for the season to end so he could sign. Not seen him play but got good reviews from the few who have, so I'm sure he'd still be a good addition now all our wingers have gone.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast