+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT NCFC team selection

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieMike View Post
    Before anyone asks, the OT is to shock everyone, as this thread is actually about football....

Looking at the video of 1st team training on the OS made me think about some of the current players. Assuming they are all here come the start of the season, would you pick Hemmings and Dennis together?

I felt Dennis didn't get much of a chance last season, and would like to see what he could do with the right service. Another player that we haven't seen much from is Kellett, would like to see whether he has something to offer.

Thoughts?
    What a wit you are. Of the 20 posts on page 1 at the moment, only two are OT's and one of them is cricket. With the absolutely toxic situation at the Lane at the moment, you couldn't blame any poster for going OT rather than paddling in the swamp of NCFC.

Milsom wasn't released, it was more of a case that we had insufficient funds to give him a new contract.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    Milsom wasn't released, it was more of a case that we had insufficient funds to give him a new contract.
    yep.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Did you actually watch Milsom play left back? Personally I thought he was cr*p there and gave away countless goals that Dan Jones would have been lynched for, the only positive was that he was slightly better than Jones but I'm not sure he was any better than Evina to be honest.

Claiming he was the best in League 2 makes me think you might have been drinking or you're trying to be sarcastic
    I watched him play left back and he did a good job, he was far better than Evina and Jones and Tootle.
    The biggest dangers for Notts nearly always came down the left wing especially the last half of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    yep.
    Another reason why this stalling over the takeover is causing us damage. There are a few players we could have retained for the coming season who would have done a decent job in the NL. Milson, Hewitt, and Brisley spring to mind. None of them are world beaters, but we could do a lot worse in the fifth tier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12