+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Eagles in concert....

O/T Eagles in concert....

Just seen them live at Manchester....absolutely brilliant! On stage for 2.5 hours talk about get your monies worth.

The inclusion of Deacon Frey to replace his late Father was taken well by the crowd. He has a pleasant tone to his voice and sounds uncannily like his Father Glen.

Made me realise just how many great tracks they produced over the years. Apart from Deacon they are all looking well aged but still harmonise to great effect. Glad I’ve finally had the chance to see them live.

Yep class band brin it's nice that you have seen your heroes before it's too late. I always wanted to see pink Floyd live but it will prob not happen now one way or t'other.

You can go but you’ll never leave

😁 I’ve left ....

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Yep class band brin it's nice that you have seen your heroes before it's too late. I always wanted to see pink Floyd live but it will prob not happen now one way or t'other.
    Nearest you'll get is Aussie Floyd
    At City Hall in November
    Well worth it

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Nearest you'll get is Aussie Floyd
    At City Hall in November
    Well worth it
    Brit Floyd - here in Seattle in 2 weeks. Tickets from $23. I won't be going but they have great reviews.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 26-06-2019 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    😁 I’ve left ....
    " Take it easy " ....Brin.
    Good to hear you enjoyed the Eagles.

I was hoping to see them in Dublin in July, unfortunately my beloved has made other arrangements.....

Saw them on the San Francisco leg of the same world tour now several months ago. Shame we only have Don Henley on stage from the original line up but agree, Brin, they were superb!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Saw them twice. Knebworth & Stafford Bingley Hall. I’d love to see them again but like you say probably will never happen.

I saw them at Wembley on Sunday evening. I thought they were very good, but strangely detached from the audience - Henley in particular.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast