+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So what's going to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    I choose this option, just for MIGS's reaction 😂
    Going by the post Swindon match interview, it was what Hardy wanted to happen had we managed to stay up, short of somebody else offering him silly money. How much of a difference has relegation made? It's got to be a real possibility still.

No idea what’s going to happen, but my initially high optimism levels are on the wane.

It’s a terrible thing to say, but the football club I love feels like an old dog which has taken too many kicks from its owner and the kindest thing to do would be a final trip to the vets. Or the High Court.

But who knows, might turn out alright.

Option 1 would obviously be the scenario we would all like.

At the moment, having no idea what is going on, option 5 looks the most likely.

Option 6 would keep us out of admin but how would the fans react? Are there 5 "investors" out there, each with a couple of million spare? If so, please apply to AH, c/o NCFC.

1,2,3,4 . . . never gives the ball away . . . 5!

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    No idea what’s going to happen, but my initially high optimism levels are on the wane.

It’s a terrible thing to say, but the football club I love feels like an old dog which has taken too many kicks from its owner and the kindest thing to do would be a final trip to the vets. Or the High Court.

But who knows, might turn out alright.
    I feel my old dog has been kidnapped and taken away. I am grieving for him and miss him tremendously but I know he has gone, I am out of his memory and he will never be my old mate again.

None of them as it’s -12 points these days

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    None of them as it’s -12 points these days
    Are you sure? Someone posted a section of National League rules which said administration was a 10 point penalty.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast