+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Pay Day ? Staff NOT paid.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    Not gone off topic then?
    No wonder Swale packed it in

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Agreed Irish the person is a moron. I like my swamp too....
    Thanks to you and Irish for a bit of support. And Andy, Nottssowell (who isn't me 1961, you utter moron, I've posted on this user name for over 15 years) and thanks to whoever pointed out the awful Lullapie has a bestiality themed avatar. But, like homophobia that's alright on here.

TSANHO ought to be banned, but we have no moderator, which is my fault apparently (thanks Cher), and we argue over the colour of ****e whilst Hardy destroys our club. That's what frustrates me so much, and Swale's attitutude to AH was part of that.

Can't be arsed with drama queen ****, but why post on here when there are a few utter ****s. Most of you are great though. Even Jackal, who at least has a thought process.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Thanks to you and Irish for a bit of support. And Andy, Nottssowell (who isn't me 1961, you utter moron, I've posted on this user name for over 15 years) and thanks to whoever pointed out the awful Lullapie has a bestiality themed avatar. But, like homophobia that's alright on here.

TSANHO ought to be banned, but we have no moderator, which is my fault apparently (thanks Cher), and we argue over the colour of ****e whilst Hardy destroys our club. That's what frustrates me so much, and Swale's attitutude to AH was part of that.

Can't be arsed with drama queen ****, but why post on here when there are a few utter ****s. Most of you are great though. Even Jackal, who at least has a thought process.
    Where did I say it was you? guilty conscience? And 'utter moron' is typical of the pathetic comments that drove Swale away.
    Why can't people say anything without resorting to childish name calling?

Thanks to you and Irish for a bit of support. And Andy, Nottssowell (who isn't me 1961, you utter moron, I've posted on this user name for over 15 years) and thanks to whoever pointed out the awful Lullapie has a bestiality themed avatar. But, like homophobia that's alright on here. .

Are you against our red friends using the sheep shagger term to Rams fans? Lighten up mate,it's called banter and p1ss taking. Aussies and Kiwis love to rib each other....we all get along fine though. As long as it's not our sheep they're bothering.
    Last edited by ForeignLegion; 30-06-2019 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Are you against our red friends using the sheep shagger term to Rams fans? Lighten up mate,it's called banter and p1ss taking. Aussies and Kiwis love to rib each other....we all get along fine though. As long as it's not our sheep they're bothering.
    OK, I'm happy to lighten up, but I'm getting more abuse than Swale here. I called him pro-business and a massive Tory. Now is that really offensive? Some of our posters would be proud if I said that.

I must admit I've never seen any problem with your posts, this after all a forum frequented by adults with differing opinions. Sometimes people get carried away; not a really big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    I must admit I've never seen any problem with your posts, this after all a forum frequented by adults with differing opinions. Sometimes people get carried away; not a really big deal.
    Thank you, I'm glad you said that. Like you say, we all have opinions and I didn't think mine were that extreme. Keep on posting, it's good to have Notts fans all over the world.

OK, I'm happy to lighten up, but I'm getting more abuse than Swale here. I called him pro-business and a massive Tory. Now is that really offensive? Some of our posters would be proud if I said that.
    I'm pro-business and a moderately-sized Tory, so it wouldn't bother me!

I think things just got out of hand late on Friday night. The club's in dire straits, emotions were running high, Optipez admits he'd had a few drinks and spoke out of turn, and he's since apologised.

In my opinion, your response to Swale was not overly insulting but it was unnecessary, as regards telling him to 'stop scaring us about being watched'. Swale was quite correctly warning optipez and anyone else the cap fitted that they shouldn't resort to insulting or abusive language when writing about Hardy or anyone else. That is (was) his job as a moderator. Some of the pot shots at him from various posters recently have inferred that his attempts to cool the language are in some way defending or making excuses for Hardy, which just isn't true or fair.

I think you'll struggle to find anyone with a kind word to say about Alan Hardy in the present circumstances. The only difference seems to be between people like Swale, myself and a few others who think Hardy is guilty of incompetence, compared with those who think there is malice of forethought in what he has been doing. As you say, we effectively are arguing over the shade of sh*t we're in!

Whatever our opinions, the truth will probably be revealed in the next couple of weeks. If Hardy sells the club to consortium associated with Alex May, then I would have to admit that MiG has been right all along, because that to my mind would be a self-serving and malicious act, far worse than putting the club into administration. Yes, the Supporters' Trust representatives sold the club to people of ill-repute in 2010, but I don't think they realised it until later. In this case, the Daily Mirror has told us exactly what we're dealing with.

Anyway, there's no point displacing onto each other the anger and frustration we've all be feeling over what's happening to the club. There's no worse feeling than watching a disaster like this unfold and not being able to control events, which I think is what's behind all the frustration on this board, which is spilling over into acrimony, but we need to be more constructive.

As Swale said in a previous thread, now is the time everyone on this board and the whole Notts County supporter community needs to be pulling together, so let's draw a line under the arguments of the past two days and treat each other in a civilised way. As you say above, most of the posters on here are great. Even me!
    Last edited by jackal2; 30-06-2019 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    I'm pro-business and a moderately-sized Tory, so it wouldn't bother me!

I think things just got out of hand late on Friday night. The club's in dire straits, emotions were running high, Optipez admits he'd had a few drinks and spoke out of turn, and he's since apologised.

In my opinion, your response to Swale was not overly insulting but it was unnecessary, as regards telling him to 'stop scaring us about being watched'. Swale was quite correctly warning optipez and anyone else the cap fitted that they shouldn't resort to insulting or abusive language when writing about Hardy or anyone else. That is (was) his job as a moderator. Some of the pot shots at him from various posters recently have inferred that his attempts to cool the language are in some way defending or making excuses for Hardy, which just isn't true or fair.

I think you'll struggle to find anyone with a kind word to say about Alan Hardy in the present circumstances. The only difference seems to be between people like Swale, myself and a few others who think Hardy is guilty of incompetence, compared with those who think there is malice of forethought in what he has been doing. As you say, we effectively are arguing over the shade of sh*t we're in!

Whatever our opinions, the truth will probably be revealed in the next couple of weeks. If Hardy sells the club to consortium associated with Alex May, then I would have to admit that MiG has been right all along, because that to my mind would be a self-serving and malicious act, far worse than putting the club into administration. Yes, the Supporters' Trust representatives sold the club to people of ill-repute in 2010, but I don't think they realised it until later. In this case, the Daily Mirror has told us exactly what we're dealing with.

Anyway, there's no point displacing onto each other the anger and frustration we've all be feeling over what's happening to the club. There's no worse feeling than watching a disaster like this unfold and not being able to control events, which I think is what's behind all the frustration on this board, which is spilling over into acrimony, but we need to be more constructive.

As Swale said in a previous thread, now is the time everyone on this board and the whole Notts County supporter community needs to be pulling together, so let's draw a line under the arguments of the past two days and treat each other in a civilised way. As you say above, most of the posters on here are great. Even me!
    I agree with most of that but I've had too much red wine to match the length. You get it, but unfortunately, there are a few who like to have a go, and I've specifically named them. Like you, I post a lot of stuff and some of it is even useful, with links. I do object to people who never post anything with any content having a go. Whatever, let's not all fall out because we have far bigger fish to fry.

I actually looked up Smurf's Wikipedia entry today and though it could be worse. Hell, it has been/is worse.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 30-06-2019 at 11:20 PM.

I actaully looked up Smurf's Wikipedia entry today and though it could be worse. Hell, it has been/is worse.
    True! Any port in a storm...

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213