+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Administration - how about this?

Administration - how about this?

Notts go into Administration and a Consortium, headed by Alan Hardy, buys the club for a quid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    Notts go into Administration and a Consortium, headed by Alan Hardy, buys the club for a quid.

Possible, but he would have to take on all the clubs debts so what would it gain him? All footy debts these days have to be paid in full or we could well end up in the Central Midlands Alliance Div 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    Technically, Hardy is the biggest creditor. He owns Paragon Leisure Group that we owe a load of money. Thing is, he's desperate because that money was loaned from Paragon Interiors which he lost control of. Going into admin for him would mean he loses his golf course

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Possible, but he would have to take on all the clubs debts so what would it gain him? All footy debts these days have to be paid in full or we could well end up in the Central Midlands Alliance Div 3?
    Sounds like our kinda league, Gumpster. How much is a season ticket?

"Notts County are still in sale talks with a consortium that includes convicted fraudster Alex May."

Haha I knew it. It's inevitable. To be fair, it would be the perfect way to end his tenure - and the end of the club as far as I'm concerned.

If this isn't a good reason to protest, what is?

Then again, would people prefer the May group or no buyer at all? What times to be a Notts fan.
    Last edited by slack_pie; 27-06-2019 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    "Notts County are still in sale talks with a consortium that includes convicted fraudster Alex May."

Haha I knew it. It's inevitable. To be fair, it would be the perfect way to end his tenure - and the end of the club as far as I'm concerned.

Then again, would people prefer the May group or no buyer at all? What times to be a Notts fan.
    If that shyster or any of his cronies are anywhere near the club that will be the end for me.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post

It says no response from the club since the last statement regarding May. It’s basically as you were and a non story.

Quote Originally Posted by Scanlon's Hatrick View Post
    If that shyster or any of his cronies are anywhere near the club that will be the end for me.
    Yeah, me too. It would just be such a sickeningly stupid thing to do. **** me, it's almost unbelievable.

Also, if the SA deal really has stalled because of illness and nothing else, that's one epic piece of bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    It says no response from the club since the last statement regarding May. It’s basically as you were and a non story.
    I'm not so sure it is a non story he will be lurking and he hasn't been ruled out of the club.

One positive is he did this to Chesterfield last summer and they gave him 3 deadlines to pay and he missed them all.

If he takes over I won't be attending.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast