+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Setting Deadline......

Setting Deadline......

I read that the Ass hat has now set a deadline for the takeover. How predictable, so in two weeks it will be "we tried but could not get a deal done. We are still up for sale though so see you in the Jan window"

Aye...this is the next step...little leaks to try to cast them in a bad light.

It's almost inevitable they'll get pissed off and pull the plug.

Ashley will wait untill a couple of days before transfer deadline, Pullout of takeover talks, Sell players, Complain that we had no time to pick transfer targets. To explain no new players in. Then put Redfern in charge.

Takeover in 2 weeks.Thats the end of that then.It will take Penfold longer to find a yes man manager.What a well run club we are(not).

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    Ashley will wait untill a couple of days before transfer deadline, Pullout of takeover talks, Sell players, Complain that we had no time to pick transfer targets. To explain no new players in. Then put Redfern in charge.
    Yup could see all of that.

I'd say that i now lean towards no takeover as this is all classic Ashley.

First his allies leak, then then deadlines and then "couldn't get over the line".

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Yup could see all of that.

I'd say that i now lean towards no takeover as this is all classic Ashley.

First his allies leak, then then deadlines and then "couldn't get over the line".

When has FCB said this?
    The fat fu ck is lying on some private Miami beach looking like the proverbial Whale.
    Its either KBA or some mischevious journalist (and I use the term journalist)loosely.
    BZG know f*** all about it????

you might be right about the journalists
    first reported by duncan castles (sunday times writer) on following podcast.Now picked up by the rest of the press and reported widespread
    https://play.acast.com/s/thetransfer...7-4445c19fb305

About 23.50

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    When has FCB said this?
    The fat fu ck is lying on some private Miami beach looking like the proverbial Whale.
    Its either KBA or some mischevious journalist (and I use the term journalist)loosely.
    BZG know f*** all about it????
    Fair point he hasn't said it but it does feel very similar to other take-overs and how they've ended.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)